TGV Cladding advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive just had a timber lodge built. The build has a partition which has been cladded. Can someone tell me what profile it is?

Ive searched on the net & im unable to find the same stuff. The face measure 112mm.

see pic. cheers

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Sponsored Links
looks like 5"x3/4" txg cladding to me :LOL:

its the size before you machine the wood ;)

yes just ask for ex 5"x3/4" "V" groove cladding ;)
he may say it 7/8ths or 5/8ths just say "does that finnish up as 16mm x 112mm coverage or whatever the actual size is

ooo and say i want to get say 20x 1.432m lengths from it they will work it out and probably cut them to length if your accurate

Sponsored Links
yes just ask for ex 5"x3/4" "V" groove cladding ;)
he may say it 7/8ths or 5/8ths just say "does that finnish up as 16mm x 112mm coverage or whatever the actual size is

ooo and say i want to get say 20x 1.432m lengths from it they will work it out and probably cut them to length if your accurate

cheers for advice. i'll b calling them in the morning. im hoping that they can do runs of 2.8m as thats whats currently on the partition at the moment. easier for a noob aswell :D

have some rep for your help aswell

dont forget they probably shut at 12.30 dinner time thats if they open at all on saturday

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back