Thank you cat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My brother is a painter and decorator and was telling me he stepped off his step ladder last week and BANG

Over goes the tin of paint :oops:

After a mad panic gets the householders cat and dips his paws and watches it run accross the landing..

Sry miss but your cat knocked over the paint :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If he was a real painter/decorator, he wouldnt use paint straight from the tins. Dont most painters use paint trays (even for brushing)? Certainly have a lower centre of gravity.

Why do cats always stay out of the room where you are sanding a floor, always, always always manage to walk in when you have just applied the new finish????

:confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
freddymercurystwin said:
If he did that to my cat he'd be down A&E getting the tin removed from his head.

LOL! I just love the humour on this forum!

freddymercurystwin said:
If he did that to my cat he'd be down A&E getting the tin removed from his head.
and if he did it to mine he'd have the above problems as well as having to remove a paintbrush from where the sun doesn't shine!

kudos said:
freddymercurystwin said:
and if he did it to mine he'd have the above problems as well as having to remove a paintbrush from where the sun doesn't shine!

lol god it just gets even better :oops:

I'd like to see him try that with our cat. It's a great big German Shepherd.

solo said:
I'd like to see him try that with our cat. It's a great big German Shepherd.

You could use one of his sheep to take the blame.........Baa Baa Magnolia sheep.......

Baa Baa Magnolia Sheep. Nice one. LOL :LOL:

freddymercurystwin said:

I think you missed the point.

How would you know that he had done it?
:rolleyes:

WoodYouLike said:
Why do cats always stay out of the room where you are sanding a floor, always, always always manage to walk in when you have just applied the new finish????

:confused: :confused:
Mine always used to make an appearance when a board had been lifted. Oh, and then disappear under said board!!!! :rolleyes: Tin of tuna at the ready, always used to get him out!

LOL pretty funny but I would be mad if that was my cat and I found out about it! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back