Thank you !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a quick note, I haven't posted here before, but I came on here to post a question regarding the job we are in the current process of (tiling our bathroom)

After reading through virtually all of the posts for the last month or so, I found my answer (which was so simple once you know the answer) and just wanted to say thank you to everyone that takes the time to help others out that don't have the knowledge.

There is no commercial benefit for these people so perhaps this might go a little way to express mine, and very probably many others that have just "read and learnt" how to do stuff !!

Many thanks guys !

Doc.

Sponsored Links
Thank you too Doc,
Just a response like the one you have given makes it all worth while. Good luck with your job. ;)

Roughcaster.

good to see that some advice helps hope it looks good pics would be appreciated mate

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back