THANKS TO DIYNOT MEMBERS - all of you!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, it was about a year ago my wife and I joined DIYNot and we have posted about 6 different topics.

From each posting we came away having learnt so much more than we did before the posting. This was made possible because of members, like any one of you who may be reading this, who took the time to respond and contributed effort in composing a reply, drawing upon the knowledge and expertise they had.

For this contribution to us, my wife and I thank you. We have always appreciated all of the responses and the knowledge that has been shared and information we have found in the topics of others on the site.

Although I am 73, with my wife's age following along a little behind mine, and our brains are still lively and inquisitive enough to learn, we are not computer literate nor informed on any of the "hi-tec" stuff and in that regard can be none too swift in absorbing and digesting such information. However, we continue to learn a lot and have done that on this site because of the members who make up this site.

We just think it is terrific that so many people "out there" take the time and make the effort to help strangers by sharing what they know.

We just wanted to let everyone know that. Thanks everyone. sagleo

Sponsored Links
Although I am 73.............and in that regard none too swift in absorbing and digesting......................we continue to learn a lot and have done that on this site because of the members.
We just think it is terrific that so many people "out there" take the time and make the effort to help strangers by sharing what they know.
We just wanted to let everyone know that. Thanks everyone. sagleo

As another 73 year old member, can I just second that. To have so much expertise 'on tap' so to speak, has never failed to amaze me. Like sagleo I too am truly grateful. :D :D

Bolo, thanks for this, you have just borne out what a great group of people are on this site.

Glad to hear, like my wife and I, you too are benefitting.

sagleo

Very nice of you to post your thanks.

We don't see it very often. :D

Who was that member that authored a thread on nobody bothering to post back or thank once they had got what they wanted :?:

Sponsored Links
Very nice of you to post your thanks.

We don't see it very often. :D

Who was that member that authored a thread on nobody bothering to post back or thank once they had got what they wanted :?:

Bahco, thanks for taking the time for this. Sounds like you have succeeded with a great achievement of giving up! :D

Reading that comment from you Sagleo, makes it all worth while.

Much appreciated, and good luck to you and your wife,,, same to yourself Bolo,,, i thought you told me you were only 21!!! :LOL: ;)

Reading that comment from you Sagleo, makes it all worth while.

Much appreciated, and good luck to you and your wife,,, same to yourself Bolo,,, i thought you told me you were only 21!!! :LOL: ;)

To roughcoster, thank you very much from both my wife and myself your time and comments are truly much appreciated. sagleo

How very refreshing to read. May I thank you (both), in return.

Thank you.

i wouldve thought at the young age you have admitted too, ;) i think that there is a lot more WE can glean from your selves then what we can offer.

:D

Sagleo, (and wife of course! :LOL: ),
may WE thank you for taking the time to post such a heartwarming post.
Its good to know that this site does actually help people despite some of the 'nit-picking' that can go on, but to have recognition from someone like your good selves truly is the icing on the cake. (Hey, theres a thought, how about a cookery forum for us wannabe Marco's, Jamies etc? :oops: :LOL: )
Personally I hope when I catch up to you both in 20 years time that I am still coming on here for a natter and our word games are still going strong! :LOL:
Take care of yourselves and may you continue to be part of this family for many more years.

It is always very satisfying to receive grateful thanks from folk who have got some much-needed advice from regulars here.

You'll find this post in every forum now. Some spammer named DIYnot is the culprit. Thankfully the mods have locked each thread. Hope he gets banned.

Sponsored Links
Back