Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it funny how...

No, I think it's sad. I also think that it's unhealthy the amount of time you spend on here, and how you respond to these "discussions". You really should take a break and get some perspective.

Sponsored Links
...currently dragging this subject on seems unreasonable, illogical and unintelligent to me...
I think you're right. None of the people who think that unreasonable, illogical and unintelligent reactions to what I post are justifiable are willing or able to explain why they think that.

Actually, I thought it was you that was dragging it on for no particular point other than to be proven right.

Where's this idea of people having multiple usernames to give you extra thumbs down votes come from? Much more likely is that loads of different people voted you down.

Sponsored Links
BAS, you are the most unreasonable person on this forum. Your arguments are often illogical. Can't call you unintelligent because you are not.

However, you are often stupid and vindictive, very vindictive.

thumbsdown.png

I'm with johnmelad on this. We've all tried to be polite, constructive and helpful to you, b-a-s, but I'm sick of it. You act like a petulant child.

And no, I'm not going to trawl through six years of posts to justify that - the very fact that this thread exists is all the evidence I need.

You really need to get more of a life than this forum.

It was your demeanour that caused the moderator to act like that.

It had already been, quite reasonably, proposed that the author had chosen to distinguish tools used to do the job from tools used to test it once it was done, but you seem unwilling to accept that.

From what I can see, it had gone off topic and descended into an argument on punctuation which was turning increasingly into personal flaming.

It had already been, quite reasonably, proposed that the author had chosen to distinguish tools used to do the job from tools used to test it once it was done, but you seem unwilling to accept that.
Perhaps you should have paid more attention when you read it. It was the lack of a voltage indicator for testing for dead which I thought was wrong, not the lack of installation testers.

What I didn't accept was the argument that an item of test equipment was not a tool.

From what I can see, it had gone off topic and descended into an argument on punctuation which was turning increasingly into personal flaming.
I can't see where the (yes, off-topic) posts about punctuation were turning into personal flaming.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back