Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Can you put forward a reasoned, logical, intelligent explanation of why asking someone who accuses me of turning a topic into a personal attack, and makes a complaint alleging the same, to please show where I did those things, justifies a comment like that?

Sponsored Links
Because we are all sick to death of you bleating on like a little child who didn't get their own way.

Will you please show which of my posts could reasonably and intelligently be classed as bleating, or childish.

BAS, We all know you are like a bull dog, once your teeth are out, you never seem to say 'oh F lets drop it, I know Im right'.. :confused:

Can't someone just put him out our him misery once and for all?

Nozzle

Thinking back to the days, in the dark ages, when I had 'Sysop' powers on CompuServe forums, CompuServe had some pretty strict rules. Criticising or questioning 'in public' the actions of Sysops, or even discussing the activities of Sysops (or 'admin') in forums, was very much a "two strikes and you're out" matter - and this was usually fairly rigorously policed by 'Wizops' and even higher authorities. For those who 'reacted' in public to the first warning, the 'second strike' (hence the "out") came very swiftly!

Kind Regards, John

Can't someone just put him out our him misery once and for all?
Do you know what would work?

People being logical, rational and intelligent.

The world is an unfair place, people are nasty, rules don't always get applied, things happen by chance, people have different experiences that shape their opinions and folk like making play pieces out of nut jobs like you. The more you kick and scream, the more this pack of wolves will pick at you. You have got yourself into the virtual-internet position where certain characters don't give a hoot what you say, no matter how logical, rational, well proven, cited, correct or legislated/regulated you know it to be. You HAVE become an object of sport and a play thing.

You are the bore at the party who doesn't understand why they have been left alone in the corner, staring out at the room branded an outcast. You cannot understand why all these people are not interested in your exciting stories of wiring regulations and how you laugh in the face of the silly idiot cretin who dared to use 6mm2 when 2.5mm2 was at least 125% sized for the calculated job.

You are the man who cannot stop himself and say let it be. You are the man whose life is wrapped up in this forum such that you quote other users to the nth degree and judge people by only your own suspicious standards without stopping to recognise that other people have virtues too. You are the man who didn't stop to tell himself that just because making a remark is possible, doesn't make it necessary.

Logic, rationality and intelligence appear to be the only attributes you think are worthy standards.

Nozzle

Mods...Close this thread,,, It will end in tears or blood.

Nozzle: Well said

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back