The best ice cream?

Sponsored Links
I can remember the walls ice cream man with his little cart every sunday afternoon and we used to get a neopoliton block and a packet of wafers

I used to push one of them carts around when I was about 13-14.
We always stuck a couple of pence on the price as a tip.
Then when we had finished we got paid and were allowed to take a 'family Block' and a pack of wafers.

Sponsored Links
Right me and my lad have today finally found the best ice cream ever in a place called parkgate (sooey and conny will know ;) ) panna cotta flavour mmmm.

Right me and my lad have today finally found the best ice cream ever in a place called parkgate (sooey and conny will know ;) ) panna cotta flavour mmmm.
Panna Cotta sounds nice, but you can add different flavours to it instead of just 'vanilla'. Bet it was really soft and creamy though! :LOL:

Panna Cotta sounds nice, but you can add different flavours to it instead of just 'vanilla'. Bet it was really soft and creamy though! :LOL:
It was m8 you need to get over there on a nice day!

What happened to my post? I'm sure I asked you if it was the Parkgate near Neston! But its disappeared from my reply! Weird! :eek:

What happened to my post? I'm sure I asked you if it was the Parkgate near Neston! But its disappeared from my reply! Weird! :eek:
Yeah its next to neston m8 and the place is called Nicholls ice cream theres another one next door thats not as nice !!!

Sponsored Links
Back