The Big TV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Being as it's that time of repeated big films again, what films do you like to watch and what cant you stand to watch---short and sweet.

I love Carry on films--old Hammer Horror---Old Sherlock Holmes films and the Flag wavers like Zulu--Dam Busters etc.

Cant stand Period dramas,-- landing on Asteroid films--and Lassie ones cause i cry :cry: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
great escape, 633 squadron, dam busters, reach for the sky, the man who would be king, italian job, eagles dare/landed etc, any old film really. but not mr darcy type rubbish/dickens/ sci fi or chick flicks

OH MY GOD ..Some Classic films you mention above ...

I have been watching BBC4 of late ,where the old adaptations (sp?) of old Ghost stories are being shown , one had the wonderful Albert Finney , trying to get his g/f an his mistress to have a 3 some , it was soooo funny when it happened ..."The Green Man " it was called it fizzled out in the end but Finney was A Classic in it ...
an I must mention the MR James 30 min ghost chillers , very spooky an frightening ..lol

Sponsored Links
my measure of a good film is the fact you stop whatevr you are doing to watch it, even though you have it sitting on the shelf as a dvd/video. At which point the wife comes in says, why are you watching this youve got this film on......oh whats his name? She then sits down to watch it and you try and remember all the dead actors names!

Thermo
an then try to remember them films he or her were in as well , til it descends into squabble ,much like here..lol

Don't think Jason and the Argonauts is on the TV this Christmas - thats a first!!! ;) :LOL:

sorry darling about the fred , but its not there . an I want Jason an the argos

Moz said:
sorry darling about the fred , but its not there . an I want Jason an the argos

Whats the Fred Moz - not sure what you mean?

Sponsored Links
Back