The Booze-Bus!

joe. You cant get arrested for being drunk.

The offence is being drunk and disorderly.

Another offence is being drunk and incapable.

Both will likely land you a night in the cells.

But being drunk and over any sort of limit alone is not cause for arrest or any sort of fine. Get real.

Alcohol is a drug, albeit a legal one. Is there anything more obnoxious than a drunk? You can't drink and drive so neither should you be able to get totally drunk in public. There is a point where you are no-longer capable of behaving normally in public - hence the fine.

so who is to say what the "walking" limit is joe? you?? its totally stupid and pointless, you would get hundreds of people blocking up an already busting to the limit legal system with people going to court to contest the fine, then what if they dont pay the fine? doing 6 months for haveing one too many beers then WALKING home?

Who set the driving limit? Haven't you ever seen the obnoxious violent drunks outside pubs looking for trouble? Breathalise them - then fine them.
On the spot fine. Over a set limit - no argument.

Sponsored Links
joe. You cant get arrested for being drunk.

The offence is being drunk and disorderly.

Another offence is being drunk and incapable.

Both will likely land you a night in the cells.

But being drunk and over any sort of limit alone is not cause for arrest or any sort of fine. Get real.

Alcohol is a drug, albeit a legal one. Is there anything more obnoxious than a drunk? You can't drink and drive so neither should you be able to get totally drunk in public. There is a point where you are no-longer capable of behaving normally in public - hence the fine.

so who is to say what the "walking" limit is joe? you?? its totally stupid and pointless, you would get hundreds of people blocking up an already busting to the limit legal system with people going to court to contest the fine, then what if they dont pay the fine? doing 6 months for haveing one too many beers then WALKING home?

Who set the driving limit? Haven't you ever seen the obnoxious violent drunks outside pubs looking for trouble? Breathalise them - then fine them.
On the spot fine. Over a set limit - no argument.

the driving limit is set to stop people driving and killing people.
how can you say what is a good limit, i for one can go out with my mates and drink 8-10 pints and walk home safely where as i see people on 4 stumbling around and struggling to talk. so technically i would be over the limit set (probably) yet 18 year old fella might not be, its not that easy to sort out joe, you cant just say right 5 pints and home, you could be out all day, get absolutely wasted yet get home without trouble, but if plod sees you sumbling around and stops you decides he has had a bad day and breathalyses you your in trouble and dont even try to say that wouldnt happen, we all know plod are incapable of trying up thier own shoe laces let alone making decent desicions where general public are concerned.

and plus you would have to employ loads more, we round here already have polish "community police officers" (traffic wardens) who cant even understand you when you tell them ill be 2 mins im going into the chemist to buy much needed medicine for my baby, please dont ticket me its very urgent.

so then in your world you need to get more of these people then give them a title, probably something like safety drinking team squad or something similar, over pay them and also let them have a bonus scheme 25 fines in a night and a nice fat cheque, hence the people who are doing nothing getting fined for having too many.

and as for the roaring drunks who casue trouble there are people who deal with them they are called police and they chuck them in the tank for the night and fine them on leaving in the morning.

Sponsored Links
Back