The Clown calls out D Cummings

Lying is endemic in politics these days.
No one seems to care anymore.

Sponsored Links
Ex-Hedge Fund Multimillionaire Sunak is leading the field

Liz Truss is nowhere

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics

That could be out of the frying pan and into the fire if and when inflation hits harder. Boris is there because he ;) has been an election winner. Actually I suspect being PM was part of his deal. The question they will quietly be asking themselves is if he still is.

The Bishop of Brexit had an interview on C4 yesterday. He mentioned another possible problem. A PM's mandate to govern - possible need for an election to establish this. On the other hand that could encourage more harmony in the party.

Boris is there because he ;) has been an election winner. Actually I suspect being PM was part of his deal. The question they will quietly be asking themselves is if he still is.

Not just an election winner John, but a very naughty boy who tells fibs and acts the clown in front of the whole class, despite this, the other pupils and most of the teachers love him. Recently he's been so naughty that the headmaster made him apologise to the whole school. Not content with an apology, the headmaster is now threatening to expel him and he's withdrawn into his shell a bit, gone very quiet. The teachers are a little concerned and wondering if they've perhaps been a little too harsh on him.
The board of governors meet next week to examine his behaviour and if they're not too critical and he avoids expulsion I suspect the little mite will bounce back with a flourish to his old mischievous self.

He'll crack a few jokes, say something incomprehensible and throw in a few words of latin. Oh how we'll laugh,(y)

Sponsored Links
Not just an election winner John, but a very naughty boy who tells fibs and acts the clown in front of the whole class, despite this, the other pupils and most of the teachers love him. Recently he's been so naughty that the headmaster made him apologise to the whole school. Not content with an apology, the headmaster is now threatening to expel him and he's withdrawn into his shell a bit, gone very quiet. The teachers are a little concerned and wondering if they've perhaps been a little too harsh on him.
The board of governors meet next week to examine his behaviour and if they're not too critical and he avoids expulsion I suspect the little mite will bounce back with a flourish to his old mischievous self.

He'll crack a few jokes, say something incomprehensible and throw in a few words of latin. Oh how we'll laugh,(y)

land people like you with no moral compass will continue to be an apologist for his lies and corruption.

apparently according to a news report

certain tory MP's who have been calling for johnson to resign have been subjected to threats and even blackmail from the whips office (?)

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

they have been advised to report the caper to plod :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

apparently according to a news report

certain tory MP's who have been calling for johnson to resign have been subjected to threats and even blackmail from the whips office (?)

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

they have been advised to report the caper to plod :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

cassette boy

"if you think I should be in the nick
you can....."

The bloke who crossed the floor of the house has said that his constituents were threatened with the loss of a new school if he didn't shut up,

:eek: If some one is looking for an agenda it makes the one who listed what his constituents will get. Stoke On Trent's man.

Sponsored Links
Back