The Coming Ice Age...

Global warming

If u live in Greenland it could be of benefit , bloke on the telley is growing strawberrys in his garden , never happened before

plus the interior is opening up , only about 800,000 people live there , plus there constitution states that the countries wealth has to be shared out

amongst the population , ice cap melting , minerals become easier to mine / get . Gold, Diamonds ??

Blimey them Green landers could end up some of the richest in the world .

Incidentally Greenland left the EU years ago :)
Excellent post. Only one emoticon. You are getting well Transam.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ironic indeed if Greenland ends up benefiting from Global Warming.

Hang on, this thread is about the upcoming ice age, not global warming; so what went wrong.

But to transgress (as others have done) it now seems as though the computer models used to predict the end of the civilisation as we know it, have now been found to be too pessimistic, and we aren't as doomed as they made us believe.

Given the size of Greenland , the small population , constitution .

Greenlanders could end up some of the richest people in the world ?? afaik they have also shut up shop with ref any type of

Greenlander citizenship

Greenlanders could end up some of the richest people in the world ?? afaik they have also shut up shop with ref any type of
Greenlander citizenship
**** end has learned a new language. He now speaks gibberrish!
I will come back to this, when I have more time.
Suffice for now to put this comment alongside one of his usual rants:
transam said:
With his verbal abuse / name calling ;) porkie pies ;) alteration of others posts ;) goading ;)

It was because of the likes of u Noseall & your mate way har bee
And it is obvious that I am going to compare one lie with one of his many others, to demonstrate yet again how willing and able **** end is to resort to lies.

I did comment the other day, how easy it is becoming to expose their lies due to the sheer volume of them.

afaik they have also shut up shop with ref any type of
Greenlander citizenship

**** end has learned a new language. He now speaks gibberrish!
I will come back to this, when I have more time.
Suffice for now to put this comment alongside one of his usual rants:

And it is obvious that I am going to compare one lie with one of his many others, to demonstrate yet again how willing and able **** end is to resort to lies.

I did comment the other day, how easy it is becoming to expose their lies due to the sheer volume of them.
People travelling to Greenland from any of the Schengen countries do not need to have their passport checked on arrival in Greenland.
The consequences:

• Danish citizens travelling to Greenland from Denmark will not have their passports checked.
  • Citizens from a country joined in the Nordic Passport Union travelling to Greenland from the Nordic countries will not have their passports checked (Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland).
  • Citizens from countries joined in the Schengen agreement travelling to Greenland from a Schengen country will not have their passport checked (all EU countries, except Ireland and England, but including Norway and Iceland).
http://naalakkersuisut.gl/en/About-government-of-greenland/About-Greenland/Coming-to-Greenland
So EU citizens can travel to Greenland, and remain there as long as they wish.

In addition, there is no such thing as Greenlandic citizenship:
There is no such thing as Greenlandic citizenship. Greenland is part of Denmark, so you have to become a Danish citizen.
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-requirements-for-citizenship-in-Greenland

Proof again that **** end tells lies as easy as anyone else says, "Good morning".

Sponsored Links
Back