The die hard remainers still can't see ......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That the leavers are not bothered about the situation at present, its about the long term freedom from the shackles of the Eu.......freedom from the Eu, leavers are not bothered about the little frictions we have now.

It's the long term picture.....they probably refuse to see that many pro Eu voters would now vote LEAVE !

The vaccine debacle as at last opened the eyes of previous remainers who now are glad we've left.

You remainers might not like this but it's what the latest polls are revealing!!!!!

Scream shout protest who cares ? We're out sodding live with it and stop yer damn whining.

Sponsored Links
That the leavers are not bothered

You are mistaken.

It's well known that Quitters don't care.

some of them even brag about it.

We've had 45 years of anti-Europeans moaning and whining, and they still haven't stopped.

stop yer damn whining
I do wish Gasbanni would take his own advice.

....but no, here he is moaning like a drain.

Is Gasbanni from Yorkshire?

Oh dear, no wonder Gasbanni is whining:

This is worse than No Deal' - how Yorkshire businesses are struggling with new trade rules under Brexit deal

That the leavers are not bothered about the situation at present, its about the long term freedom from the shackles of the Eu.......freedom from the Eu, leavers are not bothered about the little frictions we have now.
You should tell Boris that. With only half the Irish sea border in place it's still too much for him.

Boris Johnson has said he is trying to get rid of the “ludicrous” Brexit border checks in Northern Ireland by “sandpapering” the protocol he signed with the EU in January 2020.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ying-to-cut-ludicrous-northern-ireland-checks

Sponsored Links
What’s done is done

So every one will have to get on with it

either that or clear off out of it

the leavers are not bothered

You remainers might not like ...

Sorry, but all I see here is leavers constantly reminding us that we left, and saying that everybody else is upset all the time. Like this post.

What has triggered this post, what is it actually about? Just sounds like you were missing brexit discussions so had to start one ...

Get over it, move on.

What has triggered this post, what is it actually about? Just sounds like you were missing brexit discussions so had to start one ...

Get over it, move on.

Spot on. Like that person we all know who cocked something up badly and feels the need to go constantly around his pals asking, "I was right, wasn't I? There was nothing else I could do, was there? It was his/her/their fault, wasn't it?"

Sponsored Links
Back