Where do we go from here?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Dumb leavers onto their next conspiracy that Soros funded Miller. So he bought off the Judiciary as well? This is exactly why stupid people should not be asked important questions, they give stupid replies.
Unless its your conspiracy theory of course....About the referendum being called to bail out the Tories...Then...a bit like Notchy....theory becomes fact.

Vinty the smearer
Again when did you stop beating your wife?

Ouch some low blows going in.. REF!!! gallylad maybe you need to tone it down a bit, back off on the double espressos :)

And this is the same as last night almost the identical mindset. The opposition quickly ran out of puff repeating the same old 'when you going to say sorry' bs so they pulled out the equivalent of the race card and dragged a departed victim from this world who was tragically lost due to some oxygen thief who obviously wasn't fit to be out in the streets with the public.
BBC took it even lower and dragged him live onto tv asking him 'what did you think about Boris what he said about your wife?' I'm sorry but the honourable lady who dragged her name into this should be apologising, leave her to rest in peace, it was a tragic, tragic loss for her family and closest ones. At least her husband did actually point out both sides need to tone down their level of arguing and try to be more constructive to which i entirely agree.

Trying to somehow compare Trump and Boris etc it's all so bad, talk about bad losers. This is what it comes back to, it's an epic JOhn Mcenroe meltdown of losing going on. Its fine to taunt and denigrate the PM and support anyone who does so no matter how incorrect their behaviour may be. But when Boris fights back it's just not fair.

Calling it the surrender agreement isn't exactly insulting because i concur that's exactly what it is. I dont care if it was Boris Corbyn or Swinson who referred to it as such, without question would concur with their comments on such an act.

Calling it the surrender agreement isn't exactly insulting because i concur that's exactly what it is
You mean the agreement that prevents a no deal?

no deal is a surrender -it takes away all of the UKs power to negotiate.

I suggest you just keep on with your awfully mature insults......as your attempts at reasoning are an abject failure.
Never mind Old Bean I'm sure you are good at something

Ouch some low blows going in.. REF!!! gallylad maybe you need to tone it down a bit, back off on the double espressos :)

And this is the same as last night almost the identical mindset. The opposition quickly ran out of puff repeating the same old 'when you going to say sorry' bs so they pulled out the equivalent of the race card and dragged a departed victim from this world who was tragically lost due to some oxygen thief who obviously wasn't fit to be out in the streets with the public.
BBC took it even lower and dragged him live onto tv asking him 'what did you think about Boris what he said about your wife?' I'm sorry but the honourable lady who dragged her name into this should be apologising, leave her to rest in peace, it was a tragic, tragic loss for her family and closest ones. At least her husband did actually point out both sides need to tone down their level of arguing and try to be more constructive to which i entirely agree.

Trying to somehow compare Trump and Boris etc it's all so bad, talk about bad losers. This is what it comes back to, it's an epic JOhn Mcenroe meltdown of losing going on. Its fine to taunt and denigrate the PM and support anyone who does so no matter how incorrect their behaviour may be. But when Boris fights back it's just not fair.

Calling it the surrender agreement isn't exactly insulting because i concur that's exactly what it is. I dont care if it was Boris Corbyn or Swinson who referred to it as such, without question would concur with their comments on such an act.

Bojo a lion indoors a lamb outside.

Sponsored Links
Back