THE DOCTORS WAITING ROOM

B

B.O.B DOLE

you ever been in this suituation you go in see the reception to say i have got an appiontment at 10 to see the nurse or doc and they say take a seat
you sit down and then you are called.
after seeing the doc or nurse they say make an appiontment with the reception for next week.
so you go out the room to see the reception and the waiting room is jamed packed and a pin can be hear if dropped.

AND THE RECEPTION ASKED WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU AND YOU REPLY THE NURSE OR THE DOC AS ASKED ME TO MAKE ANOTHER APPIONTMENT FOR NEXT WEEK.

AND THE RECEPTION ALWAYS ASKS WHAT FOR WITH EVEYONE IN THE WAITING ROOM WITH EARS PRICKED UP.

AND IM STOOD THERE VERY EMBARRESTED AND I REPLY I HAVE ONE TESTICLE THE SIZE OF A MELON.
AND AS I WALK OUT MY NEXT DOOR NAIGHBOOR IS SAT THERE LAGHING IS HEAD OF ....

Sponsored Links
You shouldn't have to tell the receptionist whats wrong - just tell them it's private and you need to speak to the Dr or Nurse about it.

B.O.B DOLE said:
you ever been in this suituation you go in see the reception to say i have got an appiontment at 10 to see the nurse or doc and they say take a seat
you sit down and then you are called.
after seeing the doc or nurse they say make an appiontment with the reception for next week.
so you go out the room to see the reception and the waiting room is jamed packed and a pin can be hear if dropped.

AND THE RECEPTION ASKED WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU AND YOU REPLY THE NURSE OR THE DOC AS ASKED ME TO MAKE ANOTHER APPIONTMENT FOR NEXT WEEK.

AND THE RECEPTION ALWAYS ASKS WHAT FOR WITH EVEYONE IN THE WAITING ROOM WITH EARS PRICKED UP.

AND IM STOOD THERE VERY EMBARRESTED AND I REPLY I HAVE ONE TESTICLE THE SIZE OF A MELON.
AND AS I WALK OUT MY NEXT DOOR NAIGHBOOR IS SAT THERE LAGHING IS HEAD OF ....

Errrm....errrm...no.

Sponsored Links
After the second appointment, will you have two testacles the size of melons?

joe

There once was an Indian whose given name was "Onestone". So named
because he had only one testicle. He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said,
"If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!" The word got
around and nobody called him that any more.

Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, "Good
morning, Onestone." He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do. Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away for many years. Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and said, "Good to see you, Onestone."

Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love
to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the
next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't
die!

What is the moral of this story?????....................

OH, come on...take a guess! .

Think about it

(You're going to love this!)

And the moral is...

You can't kill two birds with one stone!!
:D

well, i can honestly say no, I have not had that experience. But, I am sure you handled it like the 'trooper' you are.
No doubt...eventually they will have the "Peoples Privacy Act" there...or something similar that will sound like it is there for your convenience and protect your privacy...but it rather falls flat here...as now you have to wait and wait and wait and then tell of your dilemma in the 'slot of time' that is yours on their schedule.

B.O.B DOLE said:
I HAVE ONE TESTICLE THE SIZE OF A MELON.....

Never mind B.O.B, you may have only one but at least it's a big one.

Bob, want to borrow a wheelbarrow and pretend you are Buster Gonads? ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously though, if a receptionist asks me what my appointment is for I always answer "an appointment to see the Doctor!" the receptionist usually gets the message by the tone of my voice hahaha.

Saying that, the receptionists in our surgery are almost all lovely ladies, we do have one dragon but after she was rude to me one day, I asked for her name and said I was going to inform the Practice manager that the way she was treating patients was completely unethical.

Strange that she's been extremely nice to me ever since! I suppose it helps that I have 3 mates who are receptionists there and one other is a mate's mum :D

Sponsored Links
Back