DOCTORS ARE NOW CONSULTING OVER THE PHONE.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
An old chap living next door ask me to ring is doctor for him and so i did but they where shut, but was advised to ring this other number which was a so called emergency doc. Rang the number doc asks me what is the matter with the chap i explained best i could,
Doc says go to your pharmancey i will fax a prescription to them and you can pick up the medication there.

i said hold up here you have not even seen him he says i can tell what is wrong with him with the description you have given me.

well looks like i have had enought im going private

Sponsored Links
Register yourself as a GP. You probably know more than the one you spoke to anyway! :LOL:

Over the phone diagnosis, BRILLIANT!

Save people having to walk to the clinic, having to wait and the walk back home.

Genius.

can't see what the problem is if you know your job don't have to visit to diagnose whats wrong.

private ain't no better.

Sponsored Links
You're honoured to have got past the receptionist. (Must be private)

My doc has been doing this for ages.

I phoned up once with a bit of deafness after using a kango, and I was on there all bludy day, and he did not say a word. :evil:

I had to go round there in the end

It's called a 'description prescription'. I always tell my gp what's wrong with me and which prescription I want. Saves loads of time.

It's called a 'description prescription'. I always tell my gp what's wrong with me and which prescription I want. Saves loads of time.

he knows all the stds and what the persciptions are for them! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back