The Emperor's New Clothes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What the heck is going on with some of this trans stuff? We have guys throwing on wigs in an attempt to get into a female prison, and sometimes succeeding! Politicians getting tongue-tied trying to define what a man and woman is. People, whether celebs or ordinary folk, getting slated and ostracised if they dare to speak out against some of this madness. People asking to be referred to as they, people putting their preferred pronouns on email signature blocks. Blokes competing against from birth females in various sports where it's obvious they'll have a strength advantage. Young kids being asked in school questionnaires what gender they identify as.

Look, I get there are genuine cases in amongst all the gender noise, however we seem to be increasingly accepting all the above as if it's normal. What's the end game?

Sponsored Links
Marxist revolutionaries, sponsored mostly by George Soros.

There, said it.

Sponsored Links
What's the end game?
No one caring.

It's like Gay marriage. A certain part of the population thought it would end up with anarchy and parents marrying their children. Now it's reality no one really cares and anyone who wasn't around for the mass hair pulling and wailing can't understand what the big deal was.

There was a case in Ireland recently where a teacher was sacked for refusing to use a students 'pronoun', due to his deep Christian beliefs.
H'mm, I think if he not been a Christian, the outcome would possibly be quite different.

I agree there are genuine cases out there who don't want to be the gender they were born as. But these days there are so many on the bandwagon of 'individual rights', that we have lost sight of the bigger picture. We are a society by nature. We live, work and play alongside each other and, generally, tend to take care of one another. It's how communities work most effectively for the good of the majority. But now we are fragmented, causing some individuals to think the world should revolve around them, and it is getting worse as time passes. I genuinely feel sorry for our children/grandchildren who will not know the pleasures we enjoyed as youngsters. We were protected from the ravages of the adult world until our mid/late - teens. These days children as young as 5-6 are being asked if they want to be the boy/girl they were born as FFS!
Lets bring back some morality to our mad world, and let children be children that play and take risks in adventures pursuits. It's how we became a once strong country who's people were not afraid of serving and defending their country and countrymen.

I'm sick to death of this political correctness garbage.

Look, I get there are genuine cases in amongst all the gender noise, however we seem to be increasingly accepting all the above as if it's normal. What's the end game?
To distract the masses into arguing among themselves about pointless nonsense, while politicians and corporations get on with the real business of stripping us all of our power and freedoms.

There are much, much bigger things going on in the world, but you won't read about them in the media as they're being kept busy with this sort of garbage.

E.g. this sort of thing...

There was a case in Ireland recently where a teacher was sacked for refusing to use a students 'pronoun', due to his deep Christian beliefs.
H'mm, I think if he not been a Christian, the outcome would possibly be quite different.

I agree there are genuine cases out there who don't want to be the gender they were born as. But these days there are so many on the bandwagon of 'individual rights', that we have lost sight of the bigger picture. We are a society by nature. We live, work and play alongside each other and, generally, tend to take care of one another. It's how communities work most effectively for the good of the majority. But now we are fragmented, causing some individuals to think the world should revolve around them, and it is getting worse as time passes. I genuinely feel sorry for our children/grandchildren who will not know the pleasures we enjoyed as youngsters. We were protected from the ravages of the adult world until our mid/late - teens. These days children as young as 5-6 are being asked if they want to be the boy/girl they were born as FFS!
Lets bring back some morality to our mad world, and let children be children that play and take risks in adventures pursuits. It's how we became a once strong country who's people were not afraid of serving and defending their country and countrymen.

I'm sick to death of this political correctness garbage.

You fell into the trap where you equate gender with sex. There are only two sexes, what has happened through design is that people have been asked their gender which you can identify as whatever you like rather than your sex which is biological.

If you want to bring back morality - who is the authority on that? Politicians? Look at the current tax dodging PM and his cronies? Pressure groups with an issue to push? Religion?

To distract the masses into arguing among themselves about pointless nonsense, while politicians and corporations get on with the real business of stripping us all of our power and freedoms.

There are much, much bigger things going on in the world, but you won't read about them in the media as they're being kept busy with this sort of garbage.

E.g. this sort of thing...

Keep people entertained, keep them disinterested, and remember the most important - keep them fighting each other by always punching down. So the rich who dodge taxes with their clever schemes punch down to the politicians who then punch down onto the working man who then punches down onto the poorest. Time you started punching up.

Sponsored Links
Back