The fall of democracy.

megawatt";p="948712 said:
How long did it take you to come up with that lot?

Hi MW, One of the few toys I buy myself are fast turbo charged cars.

If I am willing to pay for 93 Octane and I feel I can afford my toys after a hard days work,who has the right to say NO you can't have it you can only have a wind up toy.

I like the idea of going from zero to 60 in 5 sec and driving along country roads double the posted speed limit.

I suppose they should limit how fast jet travels or a train exceeding 50

Again it seems your countrymen still do not see the light.

They lost one right to defend their castles now they want more government regulations to tell them what they can or cannot do.

I suppose some folks are in favor of possibly having one state owned news channel and news paper?

I have never seen so many people so eager to give away their basic human rights.

Stiff upper lip lads the worst is yet to befall all of us

Sponsored Links
They aren't reflective of the majority of sane people in this country ST who still believe in the funadmental human rights of the individual.

The needs of the majority outweigh the needs of the few (or the one).

The rights of the majority certainly do not and, hopefully, never will in my lifetime ;)

MW

They aren't reflective of the majority of sane people in this country ST who still believe in the funadmental human rights of the individual.

The needs of the majority outweigh the needs of the few (or the one).

The rights of the majority certainly do not and, hopefully, never will in my lifetime ;)

MW

MW the same problem here, 10% of the poppulation is liberal and these bastards want to control the quality of life for the other 90%

This must be a special New York interpretation of the word "liberal" when it means "person who seeks to enforce strict rules and compel others to follow them"

In England, that would be the opposite of liberal.

Would a New Yorker describe Stalin or Franco as liberals?

Or is it just that I have misunderstood, and you use the word "liberal" to mean "person I disagree with"?

Sponsored Links
This must be a special New York interpretation of the word "liberal" when it means "person who seeks to enforce strict rules and compel others to follow them"

In England, that would be the opposite of liberal.

Would a New Yorker describe Stalin or Franco as liberals?

Or is it just that I have misunderstood, and you use the word "liberal" to mean "person I disagree with"?

Good point John, many of the Hollywood bunch claim to be liberals such as FAT Rosie O' Donnell.

This fat pig goes on talk shows screaming "BAN GUNS" and also spewed if Bush is elected as president she was moving out of the USA

Bush was elected and fatso still is here

She also has a full time armed body guard and like most low lives that are anti gun when one checks the freedom of information we find the senators who are for banning guns all are licensed and carry.

They seem to be "liberal" for their own agenda.

Even Hanoi Jane has a gun.

It is still a case of do as I say not as I do as Gore uses more energy then 30 families in his area yet he won the Nobel prize for lying his butt off.

Senator Ted Kennedy left a lady to die after this drunk drove off a bridge and he has the gall to be on committees dealing with moral issues

Back