ROBBERS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
legal or not we should do it this government hasnt had my permission to ROB me

i want a lobby of all motorists to see if we agree on fuel tax

and regardless of any problems it would cause i say stop the fuel tax nothing at all to pay in a tax on fuel we pay too much tax in this country as it is

so if some poor fugee can be fed or housed cos no fuel tax help then so be it

CHAOS would be good as it would show our countrys faults lets close the powers that be down

ANARCHY nah CHAOS yes time to upset these ****** in whitehall we have had it with being ROBBED

what is the tax on a gallon of fuel does anyone know ?

how much does the oil company get

HOW did we get to this how did we let our governments get away with this crap for so long wtf is it with us

while we are at it **** vat as well its totally unfair 1 tax 1 only out of your wage packet/ salary/ self employed

15 % should cover it and if it doesnt then TOUGTH so some will suffer TOUGTH

TOO many have there fingers in our pies

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
what is the tax on a gallon of fuel does anyone know ?

how much does the oil company get

Q: Who gets what out of every litre of petrol?

A: The Exchequer takes the lion's share. Ignoring duty and VAT, over 2004 the average cost of a litre of unleaded petrol at the pump was about 80.9p,of which 59.1p was duty and VAT . Typically, after deducting the cost of buying the petrol from a refiner, the amount remaining is about 5p per litre. This has to cover all the costs of storing and transporting the fuel, the running of service stations, and marketing, as well as generating an income or profit for the retailer operating or owning the filling station.

BP is one of the cheapest petrol in the world and they cannot bring the price down as it's a wafer thin profit margins. They sell it on for 13p per litre after refinery cost + delivery and makes approximately 2p per litre profit. The government make extra money when oil prices goe up and won't give it back to the motorists which they can easily afford to do so. In the real world it should be 13p + VAT = 15p per litre.

A good rallying speech Slogger but as has been seen by the poor turn out of protesters today words mean f*ck all!

As someone else pointed out, fuel will get more and more expensive until it runs out. Demand for petrol is rising all the time but we are close to the point where all the substantial oilfields have alredy been discovered. I do not believe there is any going back. If the government were to reduce tax on fuel they would have to make it up elsewhere so you would still be stuffed.

Sponsored Links
petewood said:
As someone else pointed out, fuel will get more and more expensive until it runs out. Demand for petrol is rising all the time but we are close to the point where all the substantial oilfields have alredy been discovered. I do not believe there is any going back. If the government were to reduce tax on fuel they would have to make it up elsewhere so you would still be stuffed.

HOW AND WHY would we be stuffed where is all the cash going ??? not on me not on u who is spending all this cash

stop it now regardless of the consequences we have been robbed too much

oil isnt going to run out as we can make man made fuel ie oilseedrape

who said the motorist should pay **** THEM if we stood as one we could over turn any government

even if only 10% or motorists where activly involved in this action we could level them

so what can i be charged with in the forecourt situation regarding withholding tax on fuel might make the papers has anyone done it

petewood said:
As someone else pointed out, fuel will get more and more expensive until it runs out. Demand for petrol is rising all the time but we are close to the point where all the substantial oilfields have alredy been discovered. I do not believe there is any going back.

I agree and the only way forward is other types of fuel, which are less polluting also. Rising petrol prices means also alternative type of fuels get more interesting to research/develop/promote.

Back