The FENSA calculator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't registered a FENSA job in a while (Only do around 20 jobs a year, not our main line) and unless the contract was signed in 2010 it is now compulsory that I have to purchase the FENSA calculator tool. Another way of FENSA making money by charging you over a hundred quid to download the calculator tool. No wonder relationships between FENSA and installers is so bitter.

Can anyone help me, is there a similar free online U-value calculator on the net that provides the details I need or is the only way to purchase it? I heard that FENSA intend to charge YEARLY for this calculator :evil:

Thanks for your help. :)

Sponsored Links
ditch fensa and go with certass in my opinion miles better and cheaper and more helpful i only do about 30 - 40 installations a year they have a thermal ratings register but your suppler should be able to provide you with window u values cheers

Sponsored Links
i use fensa and have registered 2 jobs this week and left the u value blank. think i might go over to dgcos and use the bm trada scheme

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back