The first Unexplained Wealth arrest

I suggest you go down to a food bank and you will see most people are working and finding it hard to just survive if they have an unexpected bill to pay - roof needs repair, boiler need replacing, car has broken down.

I've got a house with TT's, up the road from me. Whilst I was doing a few odd jobs there last week (really nice working types, long may they remain) I watched people turning up in taxis, smoking fags, collecting their free food from the community type place (food bank) opposite. TBH none of these have any unexpected bills. They're all breeders. TT says a lot of them have partners who work on the side though.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I already told you -

upload_2018-10-11_21-48-46.png

I'm not a leftie
You must be? Where is your brown shirt and your jackboots? Sorry, but unless you are seen swaying and chanting in front of a burning cross wearing your bedsheets, then you are a leftie.

You must be? Where is your brown shirt and your jackboots? Sorry, but unless you are seen swaying and chanting in front of a burning cross wearing your bedsheets, then you are a leftie.

Yes, given those points, I am a leftie. But by the same token, it makes a lot of die hard tories lefties too.

But in the swingometer stakes, I tend to be around the middle area, accepting some bits from the left, and the right. Probably makes me 1 of those hated liberals I guess. To those that think that, look up the definition of a liberal.

Sorry to disappoint all those who label me as a marxist and a leftie and other such incorrect things.

Sponsored Links
Back