The French answer to Gypsies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost all other EU countries, deport non nationals without recourse to the European Court of Human Rights. Only here in the UK do we have to abide by any ECHR rulings. Other countries like France and Italy, just ignore any rulings the ECHR make. I do wonder what would happen if the British Government ignored such a ruling? What could they do? Chuck us out of the EU? Fine us?
Perhaps time for some brave politician to ignore them and deport some ne'er do well foreigners. If they fine us, refuse to pay it. Chuck us out of the EU Way Hey. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
They don't throw them out. They compensate them with just the right amount of money to catch the Eurostar. It suits the French - and it certainly suits the Gypsies. The UK is Gypsy heaven.

That why Spain, France, Turkey, Romainia, Greece, Russia, Italy, Serbia and Slovakia have a higher gypsy polulation than the UK

Now show us how the UK population of gypsies is rising. (He won't).

You trying to suit the argument to favour you again!!!!

You said the UK is Gypsy heaven......and you are wrong, other European countries have higher Gypsy population than the UK....show me some proof the UK is Gypsy heaven ( HE WONT)

They don't throw them out. They compensate them with just the right amount of money to catch the Eurostar. It suits the French - and it certainly suits the Gypsies. The UK is Gypsy heaven.

That why Spain, France, Turkey, Romainia, Greece, Russia, Italy, Serbia and Slovakia have a higher gypsy polulation than the UK

You said the UK is Gypsy heaven......and you are wrong, other European countries have higher Gypsy population than the UK....show me some proof the UK is Gypsy heaven ( HE WONT)

Free money, free housing, free health, free dentistry, free education. That mate, is Gypsy heaven.

In Europe they are treated like vermin and live on rubbish tips. Way hey - let's go to the UK.

Free money, free housing, free health, free dentistry, free education. That mate, is Gypsy heaven.

In Europe they are treated like vermin and live on rubbish tips. Way hey - let's go to the UK.

Well other countries have higher Gypsy populations, so sort of makes your argument void?

Sponsored Links
No it doesn't. How many were in the UK in 2004 and how many are there today?

I think percentage of population would be more useful that raw numbers when looking at growth. Can't be ar$ed to research it for you though :oops:

Snico is the Gypsies champion. He'll do it for us.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep through the excitement of anticipation. :mrgreen:

Hey ...gypsies are people too.

Imagine if you'd been born one. You wouldn't like to be badly treated would you ?

No. I'd travel to the UK and live on the state for life.

No it doesn't. How many were in the UK in 2004 and how many are there today?

That is irrelevant to your comment....you said the UK is Gypsy heaven, I said it is not as more Gypsies live in other European countries than ours.....stop changing the argument because you have made a mistake.....its ok to make mistakes Joe, we all do it now and again!

I haven't made a mistake. Before 2004 they weren't allowed here and now they are. Answer the question. Are you a gypsy?

Most of the "Itinerant Travellers" round our way , speak with a distinct Irish brogue. They'll pinch anything that isn't bolted down, locked up in a safe, or otherwise immobilised. ;) ;) ;)

I haven't made a mistake. Before 2004 they weren't allowed here and now they are. Answer the question. Are you a gypsy?

Still avoiding it eh Joe?

No i'm not a Gypsy, and no, the UK is not Gypsy heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back