The game is up...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
MPs told COVID jabs are 'not good enough' by former chief of UK's vaccination programme

"The boosters are not really providing any prolonged protection against transmission.

"You could have one now and by mid-January you'd be getting very little protection against transmissions whereas, interestingly, natural infection is much more effective."

"The effect of natural infection in terms of preventing reinfection with Covid lasts about 180 days which is a material amount.

"So I think we do need to think quite hard about our vaccination strategy with boosters now."

No sh*t sherlock!

It's what many have believed all along, and now the truth is coming out :)

Sponsored Links
"The boosters are not really providing any prolonged protection against transmission.

True, but then no vaccine can prevent transmission, transmission can only be prevented by keeping people apart.

Vaccines reduce the damage to the person that will happen when the person becomes infected.

True, but then no vaccine can prevent transmission, transmission can only be prevented by keeping people apart.

Vaccines reduce the damage to the person that will happen when the person becomes infected.
You would think with two alleged 'medic' sons, Ellal would be aware of the point of a vaccine but apparently not!

Hmmm, not 100% sure about what point exactly she's trying to make.

Is she saying we need to give big pharma $billions more . . . . ?

Sponsored Links
If the vaccine is so ineffective how come fewer people are becoming infected with Covid-19, i wonder?:unsure:

If the vaccine is so ineffective how come fewer people are becoming infected with Covid-19, i wonder?:unsure:
Actually more people are getting the 'virus', because as with all similar ones it wanes in power but becomes more easily transmitted. Jab or no jab.

What is being said here is that the jabs are becoming less effective, and if the body is allowed to come into contact with the 'virus' then the immune system is better at dealing with it than any jab.

If it were not for big pharma having such an influence because the enormous amount of money they are making, I suspect a review of jab policy would have already been done!

The problem we have now is that so many people have become 'addicted' to these boosters, then if they were withdrawn then there may well be an outcry from a large percentage of the population :rolleyes:

She is saying we need better vaccines. I'm all for that.
Are you conveniently ignoring the part where she says that "interestingly, natural infection is much more effective"?

Because if this 'virus' keeps mutating, then you are going to need more and more mainly ineffective boosters to assuage those who believe that the jab (however many that will be) is the only saviour...

In the meantime they are weakening their own immune systems, and at some point there will be a major tipping point.

We've seen it with antibiotics, and another small example is the current Sepsis outbreak which medical experts believe is mainly due to childrens immune systems not being exposed to it due to lockdowns...

If a vaccine is fully tested for a considerable amount of time and amongst all control groups, then all well and good...

But if it is just a series of hastily made up potions, then in the not too distant future there will be a true major outbreak for which there will be no treatment!

Are you conveniently ignoring the part where she says that "interestingly, natural infection is much more effective"?
No. The claim is that natural immunity lasts for 6 months. We need vaccines that can do better than that.
Because if this 'virus' keeps mutating, then you are going to need more and more mainly ineffective boosters to assuage those who believe that the jab (however many that will be) is the only saviour...
Gibberish.
In the meantime they are weakening their own immune systems
No they aren't.
We've seen it with antibiotics
Vaccines aren't antibiotics.
But if it is just a series of hastily made up potions
Gibberish.

I had covid a few months ago and I’ve been a bit tardy booking my booster because of this and the fact that it’s nothing like where it was risk wise.

No. The claim is that natural immunity lasts for 6 months. We need vaccines that can do better than that.

Gibberish.

No they aren't.

Vaccines aren't antibiotics.

Gibberish.
Hey, you can cling to what you have been told to believe if you like...

But I assume you will also be telling Dame Kate Bingham that she is talking 'gibberish'?

You may not like it, probably because of your insecurities, but the evidence is mounting that the hasty approach as to the 'virus' jabs was wrong!

I had covid a few months ago and I’ve been a bit tardy booking my booster because of this and the fact that it’s nothing like where it was risk wise.
Do you believe you are at less of a risk to you due to the 'virus' waning, or are you relying on your previous jabs to protect you?

But I assume you will also be telling Dame Kate Bingham that she is talking 'gibberish'?
No. She wants better vaccines and better pandemic planning, what is there not to like?

Sponsored Links
Back