The game is up...

She also believes in 'natural infection' having a better outcome
...than the booster. That's an argument for giving everyone the full vaccine, not a booster. I'll go with that.

Sponsored Links
Didn’t we have natural infection before the vaccine? You know, when hundreds and thousands were dying each day? How many died of the virus yesterday?
Well those figures are also being reviewed...

I realise that jab junkies don't like to be reminded that dying with the 'virus' is different to dying because of the 'virus', but in order to get a grip on the exact magnitude of what has happened that is what has to be worked out!

Care to comment on the 30k excess heart deaths that the BHF has reported?

"While Covid-19 infection was likely a significant factor in excess coronary heart disease-related deaths during the first year of the pandemic, Covid infections are no longer a driving force behind the excess heart disease death rate.

The report says that significant and widespread disruption to heart care services has driven the ongoing surge in excess deaths involving heart disease in England."

But then I guess the fallout from the 'virus' has no bearing on this deaths in your opinion?

Wait 'til we hear about the excess cancer deaths, that is going to be far worse...

But of course none of these will be recorded as 'virus' related :rolleyes:

...than the booster. That's an argument for giving everyone the full vaccine, not a booster. I'll go with that.
Funny that...

The boosters that are being used are by and large the same as the original...

"A full dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine (Comirnaty®) or a half-dose of the Moderna vaccine (Spikevax®). If you can’t have these, your medical team might consider offering you a full dose of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine (Vaxzevria®) instead"

Sponsored Links
dying with the 'virus' is different to dying because of the 'virus'
Yea, doctors lie, we get it.
Care to comment on the 30k excess heart deaths that the BHF has reported?
Yes, Covid-19 infection was likely a significant factor.
Wait 'til we hear about the excess cancer deaths, that is going to be far worse...
Much less than covid lives saved. Difficult decisions had to be made in the face of a worldwide pandemic.

Any mention of flu vaccines ?

Or is it ok to make money from those?

I've lost count of the number of them i've had, lots more than covid vaccines for sure

Yea, doctors lie, we get it.
You're the one putting 'doctors' and 'lie' in the same sentence...

Doctors have to record deaths according to the rules they are given...

So if you want to find the liars, look for those who wrote the (politically motivated) rules !

Yes, Covid-19 infection was likely a significant factor.

Funnily enough the report says these deaths had very little to do with covid...

"While Covid-19 infection was likely a significant factor in excess coronary heart disease-related deaths during the first year of the pandemic, Covid infections are no longer a driving force behind the excess heart disease death rate"

"The report says that significant and widespread disruption to heart care services has driven the ongoing surge in excess deaths involving heart disease in England"

Blaming the 'virus' for all ills is rather dumb!

Last edited:
It's what many have believed all along, and now the truth is coming out

Ellal please read articles you link.

Kate Bingham is talking about more investment in vaccines to make them even more effective

she is not saying they are a failure.

What do you think this means:
”"But actually, I'm beginning to think this is deliberate government policy - just not to invest and just not to support the sector”

Ellal please read articles you link.

Kate Bingham is talking about more investment in vaccines to make them even more effective

she is not saying they are a failure.

What do you think this means:
”"But actually, I'm beginning to think this is deliberate government policy - just not to invest and just not to support the sector”
Ah, so you would like a 'super jab'?

And then a 'super dooper jab'?

And then a 'super dooper dooper jab'?

But in the meantime you are compromising your immune system not only as regards the 'virus', but numerous other diseases...

We were told that the current jabs would solve the problem, and yet she is saying that natural infection is the best solution...

And that won't change however many new potions you are told to take!

Yes, this,
While Covid-19 infection was likely a significant factor
I got it from your article.

But in the meantime you are compromising your immune system
No we aren't.
We were told that the current jabs would solve the problem
In what way? What do you think we were told? What does "solve the problem" mean?
Ah, so you would like a 'super jab'?

And then a 'super dooper jab'?

And then a 'super dooper dooper jab'?
No. Like your report, let's work towards one that gives better protection.
and yet she is saying that natural infection is the best solution...
Which lasts maybe 6 months (she claims). Do you think everyone should be infected regularly to keep their immunity up?

She doesn't say "best solution". That is a lie.

You're the one putting 'doctors' and 'lie' in the same sentence...
You keep bringing up the fact that doctors certify deaths "with" or "of" covid and seem to have a problem with it. Do you complain that's how other diseases are reported, or just covid?

Funnily enough the BHF now say, “Undoubtedly, many of the 29,956 excess deaths in this period [27 March 2020 and 31 August 2022] involving IHD were specifically caused by Covid-19 infection. However, we cannot assume that every death with Covid-19 as an underlying cause represents an ‘excess death’ within the [Office for Health Improvement and Disparities] data, as we cannot point to individual deaths and say whether they are 'excess' or not (i.e. whether they would have happened anyway, due to other causes, without the pandemic) because this is defined at an aggregate level."

She is saying we need better vaccines. I'm all for that.
I'd want to hear exactly what she said. I have from the link provided and she didn't say what ellai actually said.

What do we know about covid and about the vaccines. Work in progress on the latest modified one.

Catch covid - well you can catch it again. Other than this happens so far I haven't found any info other than a couple of cases. One milder, another worse. Not UK generated so pass. I would assume how long antibodies in this case last has been studied. I've not seen numbers but ~80% of the population shows them. People in that group may come and go. It will take a while to find out.

The protection vaccines provide. The duration provided even varied when they were first available. Az worst. Omicron worse on all hence the new type being used for boosters. There appears to be an age relationship. The vaccine surveys gives info.

Transmission is a very difficult thing to test for. It needs a population going around doing it's normal thing where ever they happen to be and what ever they happen to be doing. The contact tracing had one way of looking at it - spread within a household but that bears little relationship to reality but did indicate an improvement.

Lastly NOS info. They sample a lot of people monthly. Initially this started to show a new wave starting. Then it levelled off and later started to fall and still is, The info is in spreadsheet form. Both the booster and natural may have caused this. Also the numbers that have been jabbed.

86% of 50 to 55 people have been vaccinated. Higher for older groups. 50+ puts people in the risk group and also waning immunity. 40+ - some have problems.

Vaccinated and unvaccinated finding themselves moved to intensive care can only be looked at statistically. Say in the general population 90% are and 10% aren't. The split in ITU should be the same. It isn't the unvaccinated is much higher,

A nurse that looks like will be marrying my son reckons that all that go into hospital who have been vaccinated have an easier time than those that haven't. Sure some still go in and some die but rather low numbers now,

So she feels even better vaccines are needed - well why not? Trouble is that it looks like protection doesn't last even when people catch it but I'd love to find info on that aspect. Bit like flu really.

Sponsored Links
Back