The game is up...

Sponsored Links
and yet she is saying that natural infection is the best solution...
She isn't say that in your link at all. Do you hear voices normally when there is no one there or feel you can overhear people who are too far away?

I haven't had covid.
Just as well I had the jab, then, it might help avoid it.
57,000 +ve tests in the last 7 days.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I haven't had covid.
Just as well I had the jab, then, it migh help avoid it.
57,000 +ve tests in the last 7 days.
The nos is usually used as a guide now. They sample every month. Maybe they have changed what the do but numbers are going down. Whoops and then increased, weekly or 2 eekly sample last one to 21 Nov. % of popution

3.13​
3.21​
2.92​
2.43​
1.73​
1.48​
1.60​

To me it looks like everybody will get infected with it eventually and maybe even again sometime later. Unlike flu it's around all of the time but the winter effect is for different reason,

Underlying conditions - if they take enough blood they can come up with lots of markers for all sorts of things that people aren't even aware of having. They increase as people get older and I believe start cropping up at an earlier age than people might think.

After all of this time . . . I still don't know of anyone who died of covid.

What makes the whole thing very remarkable, is the fact that neither do you !

Personally or generally?

I don’t personally know of anyone that died of electrocution, drowning, car crash, plane crash, suffocation, choking etc etc but I don’t dispute the fact that people do die of those things.

But in the meantime you are compromising your immune system not only as regards the 'virus', but numerous other diseases...
A fallacy.

Speak fror yourself. . I guess you only know your local 'really important people', and they're both still alive?
How can you be so sure?
I've had covid at least twice, both times asymptomatic, both times confirmed by hospital-administered PCR tests (causing me to have scheduled operation postponed).
Tis true, I thought that when I wrote it. I've had a few tests, but...
I'd prefer to have a vaccine than a dose though! I guess some time they'll do careful antibody tests.

There is currently no vaccine for Strep A
WHo do you think will be the first to flog one?

I know someone who died having tested positive a few weeks before dying of terminal cancer...

Still recorded as a 'virus' death though, despite not actually having any direct 'virus' symptoms (n)

A fallacy.
Prove that...

Oh that's right, you can't...

Maybe this will help you out...

"The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals."

"According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible. The decrease in immunity can be caused by several factors such as N1-methylpseudouridine, the spike protein, lipid nanoparticles, antibody-dependent enhancement, and the original antigenic stimulus. These clinical alterations may explain the association reported between COVID-19 vaccination and shingles."

Sponsored Links
Back