The game is up...

Not a lot of people know this !

Every year, more people drown in automobile incidents than from head injuries after being thrown from a horse.

This is just one of the logical reasons why horse riders are not legally required to wear a helmet.

There is only 1, possibly 2 vaccines that are statistically proven to be effective.

Your flu & your (puny) Cov-19 vaccines are well down the list, not even in the top 100 of ineffective & utterly useless medications.

Sponsored Links
Not a lot of people know this !

Every year, more people drown in automobile incidents than from head injuries after being thrown from a horse.

This is just one of the logical reasons why horse riders are not legally required to wear a helmet.

There is only 1, possibly 2 vaccines that are statistically proven to be effective.

Your flu & your (puny) Cov-19 vaccines are well down the list, not even in the top 100 of ineffective & utterly useless medications.
well actually children under 14 do have to wear a helmet whilst on a horse...it's the law...

and you need to pop that tinfoil hat back on sharpish....

Sponsored Links
If people wish to get their annual 'top up' then that's up to individual choice
Why thank you. And I'll give you permission not to have if you don't want to. The fact that the antivaxxers can't let it go speaks volumes.

Why thank you. And I'll give you permission not to have if you don't want to. The fact that the antivaxxers can't let it go speaks volumes.
You haven't got a clue as to what 'anti vaxxer' actually means do you...

But hey, keep on proving that stupid is as stupid does (y)

Program? I'm sure it has cost global economies over the years, yes.
I said does it tank an entire economy, not simple running costs...

Why do jab junkies have a problem with the realisation that the 'virus' is going to cost far more monetary wise, and also the excess deaths from treatable diseases/illnesses will outweigh those from (not with) the 'virus'!

But I guess just like brexit, the 'virus' has attained cult status!

Still the same old broken record...
Doctors fill out death certificates to the best of their knowledge and ability. You either believe they do that, or you believe they don't.

Why do jab junkies have a problem with the realisation that the 'virus' is going to cost far more monetary wise, and also the excess deaths from treatable diseases/illnesses will outweigh those from (not with) the 'virus'!
Flawed assumption.

This sentence makes no sense.

People realise the global Covid pandemic has cost economies, yes.

Doctors fill out death certificates to the best of their knowledge and ability. You either believe they do that, or you believe they don't.
You do realise that doctors have to follow official guidance when filling out those certificates, don't you?

Sponsored Links
Back