The Ideal appreciation society

Sponsored Links
I actually quite like Ideal boilers; the forum wouldn't be half as much fun without them.

You'll be hiding alone...well, almost, there's one other fan kicking around somewhere I think, you can have a nice Ideal love-in together

Sponsored Links
Keeps us all in work, so stop whineing, an Isar made me "another" £110.00 today ;) plus they are no worse than any other ****te out there, at least they haven't been put through Glowworms special edge sharping dept before being unleashed on us.

to be fair the ideal classic ff's are one of the best boilers out there! them isars have got to be the worst though!

to be fair the ideal classic ff's are one of the best boilers out there! them isars have got to be the worst though!

I was a fan of the mexico's tough as old boots, their commercials are also very good Falcon's Viceroy GT, Concords etc

Ideal peaked with the Concord. All down hill for the next 30 years though! :(

Still have one at work rattling away never went wrong once except the LCD has gone up the shoot but not the end of the world

LCD? Way too modern!!

Just put a case seal on a customer's WRS Concord. Just a gas valve, burner and big cast iron lump heat ex. Keep it simple.

;)

Ideal peaked with the Concord. All down hill for the next 30 years though! :(

Still have one at work rattling away never went wrong once except the LCD has gone up the shoot but not the end of the world

LCD? Way too modern!!

Just put a case seal on a customer's WRS Concord. Just a gas valve, burner and big cast iron lump heat ex. Keep it simple.

;)

we have a Boulter (I think?) in our workshop with a Rello 40 burner hanging on it seems really simple too. Our last one was about 40 years old think the flame blasted through the casing in the end, the new one was second hand to us and doesn't exactly look modern

I think our last Concord is a CDX ?????

Sound about right

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back