sick society

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-punchbag-risk-register-Climbie-council.html

shouldn't the death penalty apply in this case?

What would the liberal labour civil servant do gooders have to say about this?

What sick b...d could do this and why the hell is he allowed to live.
In a decent society he would have been executed, we do not live in a decent society.

an individual like him should have no right of defence in a court of law imho if the legal system was fair.
I have no respect for a barrister that takes up defense of such an evil and twisted piece of s...t

Sponsored Links
I agree in some ways, scum like that deserves the death penalty!

But... lets say a member of your family got wrongly accused of murder, and in the same case an eye for an eye would apply, and they were on death row.

It's risky because innocent people could be killed!

He has the right to a defence in a court of law, where guilt or innocence should be established.

No-where else though.

here we go again.................standby....................

Sponsored Links
Oh jeez ...............

Guys, we sort of covered this a few weeks ago with another thread, 'The death penalty'.........

Reading about those injuries generates some very strong emotions, and it's difficult to know how to express them without wanting revenge. I'm weeping inside.

This kind of cruelty isn't a one-off, nor is it new. And the kind of rage and/or sadism that the perpitrator(s) must have felt isn't something that can be discouraged by deterrent, even if it were the death penalty.

The challenge is to work out how to stop it happening. I don't know the answer, but I'm pretty sure that baying for blood isn't it.

the reasons for the death penalty are mostly led by the need for revenge, but also the waste of taxpayers money providing food, shelter and therapy, which must run into the tens, if not hundreds of thousands of pounds, to look after these people. That is crazy.

Without wishing to re-open the death penalty can of worms, some people on previous topics have published figures that appear to show that the death penalty is the more expensive option.

"Always" the same drivel spoken after any similar tragic event like this, by Social Services..... "We have to learn from this, and ensure it doesn't happen again" :rolleyes: :mad: ... It HAS happened again, It WILL happen again, and it's probably happening right now. They'll never learn.

Roughcaster.

Awful and been done before. I had to turn the tele off and get my wife to explain the facts. I find this level of abuse quite hard to deal with.

Apologies as this subject really does hurt me.

Dave

I'm sure it doesn't cost hundreds of thousands of pounds to stick a needle in someone's vein, Softus :confused:

Any one know why the mother and boyfriend aren't allowed to be named and shamed?Surely it can' be for the protection of the poor little toddler.

Sponsored Links
Back