The internts best sites

S

Sombrero

for me it has too be

wikipeedia - a lot of poeple slate the info, but you can find just about anything out

google earth - wow, when i was 10 i knew my vilage and nothing esle, now i can look at any peace of land in the whole world !! a,mazing !!!

Sponsored Links
Have to say Google Earth/Street View is one of the best things online.

I remember when it first came out 10 years ago, under a company called Keyhole, that was sort of run/funded by the CIA :eek:

Its just got better and better since, going below the oceans, into space etc.

I remember when it first came out 10 years ago, under a company called Keyhole, that was sort of run/funded by the CIA :eek:

we now hav access to soo much info it's mad !

Sponsored Links

Quite true, only yesterday I used a flight tracker, curiosity to see parents flight coming in. Never used it before......I put incthe flight number, and it came up with google earth map, showing a little plane. Click the plane and it gives the speed, altitude, location, type of plane, and you can just follow it....brilliant online tool to use!

Quite true, only yesterday I used a flight tracker, curiosity to see parents flight coming in. Never used it before......I put incthe flight number, and it came up with google earth map, showing a little plane. Click the plane and it gives the speed, altitude, location, type of plane, and you can just follow it....brilliant online tool to use!

And legally available to terrorists. That was my first thought when I found it.

True Conny, you can also see on google earth when they black out certain government building....then you can see them on street view :confused:

Not tried that. But its amazing what information we have at our fingertips, and frightening.

Sponsored Links
Back