The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets.

I was pondering the deliberate lies told by Brexers, when I came across Brexer former Defence Secretary, Penny Mourdant falsely claiming that a million Turks would come to Britain, falsely claiming that Turkey was about to join the EU, and falsely claiming that UK (and every other member of the EU) has no veto to prevent it.

Now, I know why Brexers like to lie - it's to gain support for their campaign.

And I know why Brexer voters like to hear lies - it bolsters their self belief.

But isn't it shocking that Brexer campaigners and their supporters have no shame in these deliberate lies? And repeat them even when they know they are false?

It's the reason we have ended up with a lying buffoon temporarily leading our country. And lying to our Queen.

Sponsored Links
Hulk actor Mark Ruffalo reminded the PM the character is “dense and destructive”

17.4million disagree

Incredible hulk has become the incredible sulk

too sensitive to speak because of a few protesters

no doubt Brexiteers will try and claim a victory

:ROFLMAO:

NB Luxembourg prime minister is very clear: 'we will not take the blame for UK'

Sponsored Links
Trying to recall the episode of The Incredible Hulk where too many people shouted at him, so he ran away.

It's becoming obvious that Boris was chosen for the job because he could best pretend to be making waves with negotiating while doing SFA and then blame others for his failure.

Not long now, and it will all be over.

That Penny Mordant video needs posting after every DP comment.

What a disgrace. Why aren't the interviewers more forceful?

upload_2019-9-16_17-55-51.jpeg

Will be interesting Is this his plan starting to work frustrate the fck out of the EU so we are booted out. Can he be forced to cancel A50. Hmm.

Supreme court tomorrow isnt it? That will be ruled in his favour.

Incredible hulk has become the incredible sulk

too sensitive to speak because of a few protesters

no doubt Brexiteers will try and claim a victory

:ROFLMAO:

NB Luxembourg prime minister is very clear: 'we will not take the blame for UK'

9 minutes in and he talks about the Brexit lies.

Bojo did the right thing and didn't come out as he would have been skewered because the Luxembourg PM was not in a mood to be lied to.

Lies do matter.

"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

Will be interesting Is this his plan starting to work frustrate the fck out of the EU so we are booted out. Can he be forced to cancel A50. Hmm.

Supreme court tomorrow isnt it? That will be ruled in his favour.

Ha hacha.

Another dumbo leave position.

All a no deal will do is hand all power to the EU
And we will need to go back and negotiate a deal with the same problems to be resolved.

What is it the Leavers dont understand:

No deal is not a clean break it just starts years of negotiating it will solve nothing

Ha hacha.

Another dumbo leave position.

All a no deal will do is hand all power to the EU
And we will need to go back and negotiate a deal with the same problems to be resolved.

What is it the Leavers dont understand:

No deal is not a clean break it just starts years of negotiating it will solve nothing

What you dont understand is even with a withdrawal agreement this is not an answer to Brexit per se we will still be negotiating way after the brexit date anyway oh you did understand that sorry excuse my utter ignorance I just assume my level of comprehension is superior to yours because you hadn't mentioned it.

Dumbo poo pants bed wetter fart breathe etc.. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back