FO Boris

Sponsored Links
A study by leading economic research group Oxera shows that Britain spent on average €95 (£70) a year per head of population on state aid to business and industry between 2009 and 2014, compared with €235 in France and €240 in Germany.
Source - This is Money.
Its no wonder we have to pay extorniate fees to remain in such a corrupt club.

Didn't your beloved founding fathers of the eu say something about "equality" when setting up the eu?
OOops silly me..no of course they didn't.. it was set up originally as a trading bloc.
We sell them stuff and they sell us stuff and apart from that we mind our own business.

Last edited:
If economists say we benefit to the tune of 60+ billions per year then id say it's a good return for our money.
You may not like reports or trust them (neither do I) but I do think you are a we bit naive Juden if you think we were losing financially being a member of the EU.

What economists have said that? The cbi economists?
Or some motley group of europhile economists with a left wing agenda?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I read they back tracked on a whole raft of their scaremongering regarding brexit. Not a group I would ever trust.
Me neither, I no nothing about them. It was the first one I came to.
I was making a point with Juden about net contributions regards membership fees etc. She seemed to think it started and finished with the membership fee. It does not. There are other economic gains.

Didn't your beloved founding fathers of the eu say something about "equality" when setting up the eu?
OOops silly me..no of course they didn't.. it was set up originally as a trading bloc.

You are wrong.

The European Union was set up with the aim of ending the frequent and bloody wars between neighbours, which culminated in the Second World War.

The people who founded the European movement has just survived the worst war the world has ever seen. The older ones had also survived the second-worst war the world has ever seen.

Nothing was more important to them than preventing a recurrence.

Shame its all went tIts up. Greed and corruption rule the day.The jack boots have got what they wanted. Domination of europe and not a shot fired.
But now we got brexit. :D
So things are looking up.:LOL:

You are mistaken in thinking there has been another war between the members of the EU.

Here's one we did earlier:

you will be lucky to find a town or village throughout Britain or Europe that did not suffer.

You are mistaken in thinking there has been another war between the members of the EU.

Where have I said there has been another war between members of the eu?
Can you point that out?

More lies from Jdumb.

The European Union was set up with the aim of ending the frequent and bloody wars between neighbours, which culminated in the Second World War.

The people who founded the European movement has just survived the worst war the world has ever seen. The older ones had also survived the second-worst war the world has ever seen.

Shame its all went tIts up.

A good idea. Trouble is it bears no resemblance to that idea any more.

Sponsored Links
Back