the munchies..

D

diane1

i went out last night celebrating Blackpools 4 nil thrashing of Wigan! :p having spent most of the day in bed vowing never to drink again! :cry: .....i now have the munchies!.....ive had the "tea n toast combo"....now craving baked beans!..... :D

what's everyone elses snack of choice for the morning after the night before??...

Sponsored Links
A very hot curry is the best cure followed by ten pints of stella.

what's everyone elses snack of choice for the morning after the night before??...

Have not had a hangover for fifteen years, so can't answer that question.

But I can tell you my secret to never getting a hangover.

Sponsored Links
.....but a hangover is a good sign!!.....not getting one is a bad sign......

the secret is...........stay drunk??

i went out last night celebrating Blackpools 4 nil thrashing of Wigan! :p having spent most of the day in bed vowing never to drink again! :cry: .....i now have the munchies!.....ive had the "tea n toast combo"....now craving baked beans!..... :D

aahh the the fair weather (and you dont hear that often in the same conversation as Blackpool) fan, you said the other day your preference was motorbikes (so you got 10/10) then you jump on the footy bandwagon, (2/10) wait till they get pumped a couple of times you will be all "oh i dont like footy much" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
PS i dont like Blackpool cause they nicked Charlie Adams from Rangers ( quite right for him to go, he is probably on a fortune every week now)

aahh the the fair weather fan

too right.....after the sore head iv had all day....missed a day out on the bike too....im sticking to watching the motorcycle racing!....

tho .....sea sea seasiders!!!...up the pool !! ;) ;)..they did well....cant take that away from them!!!

Sponsored Links
Back