40 today ...Eh...!! HIC LOL

Sponsored Links
thank'you .. :) :) :) .. I wish you see the monkees jumping out of my brian ..its wonderful .. an so fantastic ..

I know what you are thinking let ..brian freEEEEee ....EXPLODE ..

nah . its a keeping them .. they ok .. but when the time comes ..:) :)

sell them too the ..Koreans (mentioned he before an everything was deleted .. lo)

I am sorry mods/admins here , now I got a look in .. Iam very very upset thAT JULIE/DAVID ,,,,,,, WERE ALLOWED TO SLOPE OFF ..

as my head is ssmashed/****ted hard .. earlier ..

before I took my birthday candy .. an walked into the ......am one of the guys..lol I was brought up with the..................SMASH

LISTEN .. i sase yeae WOULD SAYING THE SAME IF YOU ALLOWED .. THE SAME TO HAPPEN TO THESE IN A NO/WIN.. dont killths me NO/WIN situation ...

as you can see I am very upset about this ... :(

Happy Birthday to Moz,
He's happy because,
He drinks lots of Stella
And his outlook is pos... itive.. ;)

Hope your last post isn't about you walking into something. I'm never quite sure mate! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hit 40 just 4 years ago and we had a big party back home (another reason to see old friend and family again after moving to UK).
Nothing really changes though, just getting a bit more grey ;)

Thanks for the replies ;)

AdamW
yes I hit my head on traffic barrier ..lol
went to the offie for more cans an marching home ducked under a plastic road board kids had stuck across the pavement on trying to wretch barrier out of hedge ...whacked myself in the head with it....
bruise on forehead , (that explains the monkeys I had dancing/partying in my brain ,lol)an my last comments
"NO/WIN.. dont killths me NO/WIN situation ... "
were I wondered if I could sue them ..............lol..lol

Moz said:
AdamW
yes I hit my head on traffic barrier ..lol
went to the offie for more cans an marching home ducked under a plastic road board kids had stuck across the pavement on trying to wretch barrier out of hedge ...whacked myself in the head with it....
bruise on forehead ,
Next time put your safely helmet & goggle on.

Better put knee pads on as well :)

LOL @ masona an Richardp... :)

regarding crawling .......hmmm maybe good idea when pi**ed at least when them monkeys in my brain was breakdancing I would have had less to fall down .lol..lol

Happy Birthday Moz, hope it was a good one. I hit the big 'four oh' 4 years ago and hired a room at the pub for a party. When I went to pay for it the next day I asked the landlady for a discount as I couldn't remember anything that had happened after 10pm. She bought me a pint so I suppose it was worth the try!

hermes
hey fella I thought the same way ... take care ..after true fall out WIFE /BITCH..stuff

if this looks .. ok .. ...great ...

Sponsored Links
Back