just bought 4 pint cans of Stella an 1 Pinot Grigio for

M

Moz

my wife an her mate Maggie who will be home any moment ,they are going out downtown tonight ....on the Razzle an old Debenhams workmate birthday celebrations :) :)
They are in town at the moment shopping , lol

My wife asked me if I could pick up some drink after my pictures , if I was OK with it ,?????? YIKES lol ....
Of course ....
Just because Im a Sad Pathetic Wretch an cannot say NO to drinking ,

why can't I buy it for my wife an her social drinking I dont mind ,

why should she suffer because Im not drinking ,??
I have to try these things an see If Im ok ...

Anyway I have been the local offie and Hassan the owner ,he was pleased to see me again he thought I had died!!!! he told me in his blunt Pakistani way , lol lol.. charming :) ;)

I have done a pan of Spaghetti bolognese for them earlier an got some garlic baggetes , so at least they will be going out with something inside of them .... :)

btw I am back on the prozacs til I feel a bit better in myself .. ;)

Anyway watch yourself if you are up town in Manchester town centre tonight as my wife an about 20 of her friends will be out on the Rampage ..lol :) :) :)

they are here now so I better go get the tea on ..lol ;)

Sponsored Links
hello again...:)
they are dancing too MTV Dance Upstairs changing after Dinner ...
Ive just washed up an the kitchen is nice an clean again ... :)

I drank diet pepsi while they got through that very nice pinot , *licks lips lots *

My wifes friend asked if she could come back later an stay the night ,instead of trying to get to her area in a cab alone ,

I said .....of course ...
( My wife said years ago she had a crush on me , lol , ... SORRY ...I sound all RAPEY NOW ..sorry :( not meant )

I will just be glad when they go out an I can get the Q channel on an no dance music on the Sky ..lol

ban-all-sheds
Hmmm... it would be Playboy at least ,lol
for my lovely wife ..lol :)

garlic bread ...

an , I got this question earlier off Maggie , who my wife said matter of factly ,

"Garlic bread *in style of Pete Kay*

he knows it makes me more randy , an I have bought some very nice undies from Harvey Nicks especially for my lil Salvation Army Trooper there !"
MMmmm ..:) ;)
so lets hope she doesnt go mentalist ,
an I get a good time ..later ...lol ;)

Taxis here ....

they are going out ...

now ... thank god , wheres the sky remote ,lol :) :)

Moz ,
It will have to be listening to Desmond Dekker nite ,Tonite to celerbrate the passing of a great ,but underrated artist :cry:

Sponsored Links
splinter
well said ..:( :( :( Desmond Dekker RIP..:(

Im flicking now an its all sh8te music ..at mo on mtv ..:(

Moz said:
splinter
well said ..:( :( :( Desmond Dekker RIP..:(

Im flicking now an its all sh8te music ..at mo on mtv ..:(

moz i can sing you a song if you like

Moz said:
BOB

if you keep it in tune , eh !! Lad ..OK ;)

WEL'L MOZ i will start it off

well i was a drinking down the shed one night and the?

Sponsored Links
Back