Getting married .... !

Softus said:
kendor said:
softus you have proved im right on everything said above, you ARE stupid and you ALWAYS get it wrong! and yes i am taking the p*ss out of you as you thoroughly deserve it you moron :rolleyes:
Fine. Clearly I'm no match for your intellect. Your wisdom and wit know no bounds.
and your sarcasm shows how much of an idiot you really are so in future back off I don't wish to know your views on anything thanks very much i'd rather listen to a three year old they make more sense!

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Softus said:
kendor said:
softus you have proved im right on everything said above, you ARE stupid and you ALWAYS get it wrong! and yes i am taking the p*ss out of you as you thoroughly deserve it you moron :rolleyes:
Fine. Clearly I'm no match for your intellect. Your wisdom and wit know no bounds.
and your sarcasm shows how much of an idiot you really are so in future back off I don't wish to know your views on anything thanks very much i'd rather listen to a three year old they make more sense!

Pack it in you two and stop spoiling Moz's thread :rolleyes:

Maybe you should both stop acting like a pair of petulant toddlers or go and sit on seperate stair cases :mad:

Brightness said:
Frankly, Brightness, I don't appreciate that comment.

For one thing it was put to rest yesterday, but, whilst I concede that there was bickering, the whole thing started with me acting in what I thought were Moz's best interests, an intent that Moz himself understood.

Brightness said:

Maybe you should both stop acting like a pair of petulant toddlers or go and sit on seperate stair cases :mad:
Don't you start, I'll think you're the missus! ;)

Sponsored Links
Moz, hope everything goes to plan on the day. Best Wishes to you and Mrs. Moz.
cupid02.gif

Back