Getting married .... !

Sponsored Links
I never criticised Moz I like the chap, it's softus and his stupid rantings again, is it any wonder no-one takes him seriously! :rolleyes:

Richardp said:
I 'm with Kendor on this, what the hell is renewing wedding vows all about?
its more americanism rubbish? what?
:confused:
Well, I suppose life's full of up and down, some people want to make a fresh start to remind some of us what the wedding vow is about :?: I see no harm in it though.

Sponsored Links
masona said:
Richardp said:
I 'm with Kendor on this, what the hell is renewing wedding vows all about?
its more americanism rubbish? what?
:confused:
Well, I suppose life's full of up and down, some people want to make a fresh start to remind some of us what the wedding vow is about :?: I see no harm in it though.
Well I guess it is romantic and if the misses wanted it I'd do it for her :rolleyes:
but she better not make a habit of it and I'd definatley want a ****-up after. :LOL:

kendor said:
I never criticised Moz
I never said that you did.

kendor said:
I like the chap
You have an unusual way of showing it.

kendor said:
it's softus and his stupid rantings again
Yup - I'm stupid, and all I do is rant. Rant rant rant rant rant.

kendor said:
is it any wonder no-one takes him seriously! :rolleyes:
Well, you appear to be doing exactly what you're suggesting nobody does. Or are you now going to claim that you were just joshing with me all the time, hmm?

Richardp said:
...I'd definatley want a p**s-up after. :LOL:
Oh triffic - have you not read Moz's post? The anticipation of the p*ss up is exactly what's causing the anxiety :rolleyes:

i was wondering if you couldnt pick a venue where alcohol is slightly less the main theme?

Softus said:
Richardp said:
...I'd definatley want a p**s-up after. :LOL:
Oh triffic - have you not read Moz's post? The anticipation of the p*ss up is exactly what's causing the anxiety :rolleyes:

Well yes and he was asking "do I just accept my life an get on with this Do, an die horribly inside at the old lifestyle ...
or do I go back on the happy tabs til I am stronger mentally ?"
and I'm saying that if it was me I'd won't to get p****d up! so maybe it would be better to stay with the tab's.
I think he would rather we was honest with him rather than just loving him up. :LOL:

Richardp said:
...so maybe it would be better to stay with the tab's.
I think he would rather we was honest with him rather than just loving him up. :LOL:
Okay, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you Rp, but I'm still getting the feeling that you're not reading things thoroughly enough, viz:

I'd already said what you suggested said:
Moz, you've obviously broken the back of the problem, but there's no shame in continuing with the little green ones to get through what might otherwise be a significant ordeal. It's not like you have to keep taking them forever afterwards.

kendor said:
I wonder why there is this need to renew wedding vows? Is it because the couple feel the original vows aren't strong enough anymore is it a way of casting off doubts?
if so then was the marriage strong enough to go the distance in the first place? and because of doubt is it time to reasses the marriage?

No, you wake up one morning, look at your other 1/2, and realise you've forgotten why you married them.........the renewal of vows jogs your memory :LOL:

securespark said:
kendor said:
I wonder why there is this need to renew wedding vows? Is it because the couple feel the original vows aren't strong enough anymore is it a way of casting off doubts?
if so then was the marriage strong enough to go the distance in the first place? and because of doubt is it time to reasses the marriage?

No, you wake up one morning, look at your other 1/2, and realise you've forgotten why you married them.........the renewal of vows jogs your memory :LOL:
:LOL:

Softus said:
kendor said:
I never criticised Moz
I never said that you did.

kendor said:
I like the chap
You have an unusual way of showing it.

kendor said:
it's softus and his stupid rantings again
Yup - I'm stupid, and all I do is rant. Rant rant rant rant rant.

kendor said:
is it any wonder no-one takes him seriously! :rolleyes:
Well, you appear to be doing exactly what you're suggesting nobody does. Or are you now going to claim that you were just joshing with me all the time, hmm?
softus you have proved im right on everything said above, you ARE stupid and you ALWAYS get it wrong! and yes i am taking the p*ss out of you as you thoroughly deserve it you moron :rolleyes:

kendor said:
softus you have proved im right on everything said above, you ARE stupid and you ALWAYS get it wrong! and yes i am taking the p*ss out of you as you thoroughly deserve it you moron :rolleyes:
Fine. Clearly I'm no match for your intellect. Your wisdom and wit know no bounds.

Softus said:
kendor said:
Fine. Clearly I'm no match for your intellect. Your wisdom and wit know no bounds.

And that's why he's called kendor.

Sponsored Links
Back