Im Banned From Posting !!!!

forgot to say thanks for the above replies ...

hairyjon
7 cans can be done very easy can't they .... :)

notb665
no hobbies ... just old hectic drinking/social life ...lol
btw
being in a loony bin is no big thing I got locked up in one once for a weekend ..lol , Prestwich secure unit ,lol ..long story ...teehee
I will sort out an email addy for you ...if you wish ?

johnny_t
"(where you call everyone **** and threaten to come round and eat their children)"
thats only to people I like here ..lol

toffee
"You can be a cantankerous s** moz"
Hmmm.. Charming .. lol... ;)

mlb3c
Thanks for those words ... an you better keep that skin ..only kidding ;) ;) lol

Brightness
cheers ... :)

Gary_M , pickles, hermes
thanks I think the answer is moderation as the Dr said ....dont want to collapse of a massive heart attack ...an have this on my head stone ..
"He liked a drink
gave up
died next day "

just my luck ..lol

Sponsored Links
Moz. They certainly can. We're here for you if necessary mate. Luv Hairyjon :D

hairyjon

cheers an if I only have 10 cans in the house ..what can go wrong ,lol

last time I went to my local offie , I banged my head on a workmans road barrier board stuck in/out a hedge ..lol lol... :)

pickles said:
Moz said:
pickles
Im not going away all together just not posting at night when that trigger/temptation is there ...
its harder to disguise sat at the pc during the day cans of stella there than a night ..lol :)

What will you do instead. The temptation is in your head, you will be tempted whatever you do and wherever you go, why don't you try having no booze in the house and keep posting so you can't drink
Moz.
if you are serious listen to what Pickles says :rolleyes: Hairyjon

Sponsored Links
looks like i have it a sore point again every time i mention american contractors they ban my post it just says it alll

lets party and revolt............

Moz said:
hairyjon

cheers an if I only have 10 cans in the house ..what can go wrong ,lol

last time I went to my local offie , I banged my head on a workmans road barrier board stuck in/out a hedge ..lol lol... :)
Loads mate GET RID if you are serious. I know it's difficult. Life can be a beatch :D Hairyjon

Moz said:
notb665
no hobbies ... just old hectic drinking/social life ...lol
btw
being in a loony bin is no big thing I got locked up in one once for a weekend ..lol , Prestwich secure unit ,lol ..long story ...teehee
I will sort out an email addy for you ...if you wish ?

Yes, "sort an email address for me" by emailing me from my profile.

My acquaintence was in for a year!

Back