can I ask help please ...... Cheers thanks

M

Moz

my wife is "said very quietly retiring from work"
shes 37, but after working at Debenham's, upto a floor manager ....

feeling it ... maybe cos working next to 20yos all this time ...

anyway shes going a bit mental ......Can she get world Cup Tickets .... ? no
bluff yes or no ... links ...

I Im weaning of the senties tabs , but , I the doc to ger her more at the mo to be honest .....
its not hitting her right ...

they her good workmates had a smashing do tonight for her an shes not gone an curled up in the duvet upstairs weeping .... I tried to talk her round but , NO ...tear ...an many more tears , which is hard for me to write , how upset she is.....
but I forget Im a drunk ..lol :)

Sponsored Links
Moz, my advice is to let her retire then she can take up the full time care of Kes leaving you free to go on the razzle :)

senties tabs :?: you`re weaning her.........get weaned yourself and on the wagon M8..................I say this with genuine concern.....If your liver packs in without warning as they do :eek: .....she`ll need more than tabs

Sponsored Links
Moz,

Just a bit worried here. Who is it that's on the tablets & what are they? Surely you shouldn't just be weaning yourself off stuff? It can actually be quite dangerous to come of things too soon.

Maybe your wife was a bit overcome with emotion about her leaving work after so many years yesterday?

Post when you can mate, I'm more than a bit concerned about you :D

I don't think I could ever get that drunk that my typing/writing was as bad as yours Moz.
Keep up the good work
:rolleyes:

gcol said:
I don't think I could ever get that drunk that my typing/writing was as bad as yours Moz.
Keep up the good work

:rolleyes:
:LOL: Moz` writing is like stitching you see half of it on one side :eek: Underneath it`s a mess ;)

could I just point out a lot of my posts get deleted by mods ,
quite rightly so some times in threads, an some posts look very out of place due to this ,:)

an the need to type as I do one fingered at a time ,
I make grammatical errors in my haste to post ..sorry ! lol ....lol.. :)

+ these tabs an my boozing days dont help :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back