40 today ...Eh...!! HIC LOL

M

Moz

As my better half told me in bed this morn ...after some Dynamite hot sweaty sex ...

an chuckling said
"well Happy Birthday ...
Its all down hill now your just waiting for DEATH NOW ..LOL LOL LOL!"

Cheers my dears ..lol

Am I on the slippery slope to the reaper ?

How did the big 40 hit you ?

are you not bothered ..
(as I am, its just another day ,I think wifey has a Secret Party planned at our local social club tomorrow night, as the barmaid julie told me last sunday night ..lol)

are you dressing younger ?
(NO ,still a Next guy )

were you worried about everyone knowing how old you are ?
(YES..an no I dont need any hair tint/colour stuff yet ,lol)

over the years are you proud/upset about how them years went?
(very proud I met an married my wife , an worked damned hard to get a good business supporting us now , the major regret was losing our baby girl Lucy RIP ,3days old , :( :( :( an my wife never able to have any more children .. :( )

if you could change anything what would it be ?
(NOT being a drunk,)

how old do you think you will last ....?
(if I try to cut my drinking down,pension age at least an a lot longer if the hot loving continues ..lol)

Sponsored Links
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

When I am forty, I am going do some or all of the following: grow a pony tail, grow a beard, wear leather trousers, wear a shirt tucked into jeans, dye my hair (even though it doesn't need it), buy a motorbike and a sports car (a red colour with purple stripes down it), and think I am attractive to late teen girls. Oh yes.

Happy birthday MOZ, good timing hey you only finished celebrating your 39th yesterday, happy days are here again ;)

Sponsored Links
Thanks ;)

notb665
early this year I was tempted to do a Reggie Perrin an flee to another country with an old G/F...
the grass is greener on tother side thing ..
thing is Im a bad on the lawn mower an I love my wife to much ..even though she is a SAINT putting up with me ..

markie
well you try your best dont you .. *SHY* ;)

Moz said:
Thanks ;)

notb665
early this year I was tempted to do a Reggie Perrin an flee to another country with an old G/F...
the grass is greener on tother side thing ..
thing is Im a bad on the lawn mower an I love my wife to much ..even though she is a SAINT putting up with me ..

markie
well you try your best dont you .. *SHY* ;)

Just how old is this g/f? 60? 80?

paulbrown

all been said in my drunk post before .. a gal from from sink estate days ,Wendy ,my wifes best mate , we had a great time in the 90s
then when I picked my wife , wendy up sticks an went on the cruise ships doing hairdressing , she married a fat old yank ,he died left her loaded , she has always kept in touch to both of us but in 2004 she sent letters /photos an aspirations to a new life if I wanted it with her on her Bahamas /St Marrtians home , she has a business some big boat engine an sail for tourists ..
anyway ..It was some here that through bricks in my new new life pool/dream ..

I love my gorgeous wife to much an I owe her sooooooooooooooo much
all above is just lottery talk (but only with your present partner ..lol)

notb665
she is 37 , but she is a beautician ... fit gorgeous looking bird ..if a Ginger ;)

happy birthday. at least i got 20 years before bein old (/40)

Happy Birthday Mate !!

For some reason, I had you pitched in my mind as being about 48, so shows what I know ......

johnny_t said:
Happy Birthday Mate !!

For some reason, I had you pitched in my mind as being about 48, so shows what I know ......
ha ha ha!! I was thinking more in the terms of 72 :LOL:

happy birthday, just remember middle age doesnt start until 50 now! :LOL:

you know what they say, life begins at 40 or is that the older generation just saying that to make them feel young :LOL: ps i'v got 5 years before my life begins ;)

Sponsored Links
Back