The Next General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Like communal toilets where boys and girls share the facilities?

Any examples anywhere ?

You know, facts and proof

Sponsored Links
Read your post 152 again.

If you can't understand it, don't expect anybody else to.
You didn't differentiate if said boys and girls (you didn't mention or other, a bit remiss of you in these transitional times we are experiencing) would be on the same door or on different doors. Hence the question would they be sharing the facilities.

Two articles reporting the concerns of parents at one school.

And two articles about the same one and only incident at a school in Essex, that happened to have occurred in a toilet.
What about the number of abusive incidents that oocurred elswhere that hasn't been reported?
It's really twisitng the data again.

So one incident padded out with two un-connected articles and two articles about the same incident.

If boys or girls are going to commit sexual abuse, or abuse of any sort, they'll do it anywhere. If it's not in a toilet, it'll be somewhere else.

This OTT by parents is almost preconditioning boys to be mysogenistic, and for the girls to be submissive.
Assuming that boys can't be trusted to be in close proximity to girls, else there'll be sexual abuse is a kind of pre-progarmming how children are expected to behave.

So one incident in Essex then?

And no mention of all the abusive incidents elsewhere, in other schools, in other areas, in places other than toilets.

Heavily skewed evidence by any measure.

It is, dozens more examples on line if you care to look. I only dug up sufficient to prove yourself and Carman to be liars and trolls.
Asking for proof is not lying or trolling.

Its exactly the opposite.

I'm looking at some info before responding. There appears to be some different requirements in my area.

Let us be the judge of that.

Gant recently posted a ficttous anecdote about his grand-daughter.
It's becoming a repeated occurence for those against such things as unisex toilets to be dishonest with their arguments.
Aren’t we all against unisex toilets ?

Schools are required to provide separate lavatories for children aged eight and over, but a recent report by the Policy Exchange think tank found that 28 per cent were failing to do so.

Which ties in with what I believed.

At the school on Essex they also ....

The Essex school has a number of lavatories which are designated for use by boys or girls and one set of cubicles in an “open suite” that are not designated and can be used by either sex.

So it's not quite as clear as you tried to make us believe

It is, dozens more examples on line if you care to look. I only dug up sufficient to prove yourself and Carman to be liars and trolls.
I found two, the one in Essex, and another in Coventry, where single sex toilets were also available, And the claims about no locks etc were refuted by the school
Meanwhile, in other issues of school toilet facilities:
"Not according to a 2010 report which suggested that one in four secondary pupils thought their school toilets were “disgusting”, 38% of secondary school girls admitted to “holding it in” to avoid going to the toilet while at school, and 27% of secondary school boys said they never use soap at school. On top of that, 36% believed the school toilets were “never clean”.

And
"The Girlguiding’s Girls’ Attitudes Survey of 2017 found that 64% of girls aged 13-21 had experienced sexual violence or sexual harassment at school or college in the past year. This included 39% either having their own bra strap pulled by a boy, or witnessing it happening to another girl. Likewise 27% had either had their skirt pulled up by a boy, or witnessed it happening to another girl – within the last week."
Nothing to do with non-gender toilets. but it's happening in many areas in schools, but only two recorded incidents in non-gender toilets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back