The Next General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure of the labels as yet . We will see won't we
Yes, we will. I think that was the scaremongering accusation though. You seem sure they will be much different but don't quite know what.

Sponsored Links
Yes, we will. I think that was the scaremongering accusation though. You seem sure they will be much different but don't quite know what.
You wouldn't bet on it in the current climate though would you, so hardly scaremongering more the realms of possibility.

Sponsored Links
You wouldn't bet on it in the current climate though would you, so hardly scaremongering more the realms of possibility.
I don't believe anything until it is factual and proven.

Scaremongering is how conspiracy theories start.

I don't believe anything until it is factual and proven.

Scaremongering is how conspiracy theories start.
I've noticed how limited you are in your experience, you must spend a lot of time wondering if something is true or false.

I've noticed how limited you are in your experience, you must spend a lot of time wondering if something is true or false.
Which implies you believe anything, without checking it out. In fairness, that shows by your posts.

I will stick to needing proof, thanks.

Really don't understand how you think I'm limited in my experience. It's totally the opposite, because of my experience, I don't believe anything just because it is written or said by somebody. For example, I believe very little of what you say, it always lacks facts and proof.

Which implies you believe anything, without checking it out. In fairness, that shows by your posts.

I will stick to needing proof, thanks.

Really don't understand how you think I'm limited in my experience. It's totally the opposite, because of my experience, I don't believe anything just because it is written or said by somebody. For example, I believe very little of what you say, it always lacks facts and proof.
Oh how we smart.

It's not scare mongering . Its being alert
I will wait until I read the labels.

They might just say, boys and girls, or male and female, or lads and lassies. Just being painted and decorated maybe with nice shiny new labels on them.

Or of course it could be a conspiracy.

I will wait until I read the labels.

They might just say, boys and girls, or male and female, or lads and lassies. Just being painted and decorated maybe with nice shiny new labels on them.

Or of course it could be a conspiracy.
Like communal toilets where boys and girls share the facilities?

I Carried out our yearly inspections in 5 primary schools last week , all to which the urinals have been decommissioned and boxed up . . The toilets were labeled boys and girls at the time ..... i bet they will read something much different when I go back next year. As if the world isn't fked enough !
What's the name of these schools, or at least what local authority is it?
Let's check your evidence for ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back