The next James Bond

Sponsored Links
I think they will make a point in picking non white. Not a problem for me as long as he's plays the roll right
I'm not bothered what colour or sex either but it should just be the best person for the job and not a political statement.

I'm not bothered what colour or sex either but it should just be the best person for the job and not a political statement.

James needs to be a man......

Regardless it will be a political statement even if its not...

Michael Caine was once tipped as the new James Bond.
Not a lot of people know that.

Sponsored Links
I like actors who can play various characters that don't resemble themselves ... Not Tom Cruise or Kevin Costner

I've never had any respect as an actor for Hugh Grant who has always played the same part in every single film he appears in, until recently.
A fairly new film, very very good called 'The Gentlemen'. It's a Guy Ritchie film, typical Ritchie British gangster film, stars Mathew McConaughy, but the real star of the film is Hugh Grant as a very effeminate gay gangster.
It's the first time I've seen him depart from the roles he's typical for, and he really is very good.
Great film.

Tom Hardy has too many tattoo's - Bond is suave & stylish :)

I've never had any respect as an actor for Hugh Grant who has always played the same part in every single film he appears in, until recently.
A fairly new film, very very good called 'The Gentlemen'. It's a Guy Ritchie film, typical Ritchie British gangster film, stars Mathew McConaughy, but the real star of the film is Hugh Grant as a very effeminate gay gangster.
It's the first time I've seen him depart from the roles he's typical for, and he really is very good.
Great film.
I can remember the first time I heard of him in the lair of the white worm. He won't talk about that movie apparently - it's that bad!

Tom Hardy is a true actor and star, he's great in anything he appears in, but you're right, Alfie Solomons will live with me forever.

yes that will live with everyone who saw it

Great film.
he was good in that Jeremy Thorpe film - in fact I did not realise it was him until the wife said. I always think actors are at their best when they are not instantly recognisable.

Great film.

Yes totally agree not seen the gangster film but I have seen Paddington.

Sponsored Links
Back