The Professor vanishes...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Awwww! The most ineptly executed wind up thread I've seen in a long time has been removed. You could have just locked it with an appropriate closing comment.

Sponsored Links
It could have been jape of the decade, but it was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

If he'd been competent at grammar, spelling, and punctuation. :rolleyes:
If he'd been able to remember to keep the maquerades of the student group and the Professor distinct from one another. ;)

Sponsored Links
nothing worth losing any sleep ower bamber gaspipe was a troll along with a few of his mates apparently it was an experiment to test reaction by some peabrain in a uni pity they have nothing better to do

this is news :rolleyes:

A new poster, probably Bamber, claimed to be representing a group of psychology students who had created Bamber as an experiment for their coursework. Another new poster, obviously the same person, chipped in and claimed to a their university professor. Neither of 'them' could spell, and the prof. couldn't even string a credible sentence together...

It's a shame it got deleted, it was so full of holes it was hysterical.

LOL. I believe you are correct SS, yet the infernal spellchecker fails to suggest your correction.

Professor Plum would have claimed it was his arthitic fingers that "done it" and he obviously meant to say beyond reproach. :)

I've suspected for a long time that most if not all posters here are bots :eek:

Softus springs to mind. :LOL:

No, Softus was impecably literate.

Have to disagree with you there. Softus once used a word in a reply that totally destroyed his credibility. It was a word that is widely used in the legal profession and when he used it, he clearly demonstrated that he was not the legal eagle he appeared to be. Two of my friends who are legal experts nearly died laughing at the time. The word was 'viz' and Softus got its meaning completely wrong. He said at the time that one mistake in so many years wasn't bad, but it was the one mistake that he should not have made. Having said all that, his contributions are sorely missed on this forum.

Sponsored Links
Back