The Ratflap - anyone have any feedback on these?

I have to say that I have never come across any cases of rats entering a property through the drains.

They can walk into your garden at surface level without needing to bother with the drains!

There are so many rats in London but mainly like the shopping streets with fast food places.

Once saw a lovely shiny black rat in my workshop but advised it was probably a lost pet as they are very rare in the wild here. Could not catch it unfortunately.

Sponsored Links
I have had rat problem and dealt with it. In my humble opinion, I don't think an interceptor trap would stop a rat from swimming through it. My rat problem was via the drains and I actually proved that this was the entry system, I had my drains relined and the problem was solved.It was expensive but had to be done as I actually had rats coming into the property. If you don't have a problem, relining can not be justified.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back