The real problem with the EU is whose in control.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Forget all the economic arguments and opinions if you asked twenty economists you'd get twenty different answers.

The main point is this, as a country do we want to be free and Independant to make out own decisions and succeed or fail or do we want to be controlled by the EU for the common European good ?

After all the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

It's really all about democracy and independance or to be in subjection to Brussels.

The way Greece has been marginalised at the moment is an example of the union at work .........

Sponsored Links
When I see the likes of Erwin (Martin) Schulz and his many friends looking down their noses at us as they do everything they can to further their cause.
When they can dictate how our vat system is run and the rate at which it is applied (as they will soon be doing with our tax system)
When they can tells us who to trade with and at what price.
When jobs can be lost in this country to another in the EU.
When jobs are lost in this country to migrants from another country.
When they say we can't stop known criminals entering our country and murdering, raping and robbing people here (We had another EE on EE murder in our town last week. And a lady raped by two of them)

Then don't tell me there is any benefit to the *******s that is the EU.

EDIT:http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/m...ter_man_stabbed_to_death_in_wisbech_1_4422580

http://www.wisbechstandard.co.uk/ne...c_rape_by_two_men_in_a_wisbech_park_1_4414621

That's in anticipation of JD's demand for proof.

Whenever I skim over Himaginn's posts (He is now too repetitive to read his posts) I get the image of Guy Verhofstadt in my mind..

Whenever I skim over Himaginn's posts (He is now too repetitive to read his posts) I get the image of Guy Verhofstadt in my mind..
I can't see Heraginns posts ahhhh peace from the nagging !

Sponsored Links
Forget all the economic arguments and opinions if you asked twenty economists you'd get twenty different answers.
But ask 100 bosses of UK biggest firms and you'd get 36 committed to staying in. The rest are, for now non-commital for their own personal or professional reasons.

The main point is this, as a country do we want to be free and Independant to make out own decisions and succeed or fail or do we want to be controlled by the EU for the common European good ?
You're combining freedom with independence. Cuba was as independent as it comes.
You're also happy to be controlled by London for the benefit of all of UK, but you refuse to widen your horizons to incorporate Europe. Why? It's just a matter of scale.

After all the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
What the heck has this to do with the discussion? It's neither for Exit or for Remain.

It's really all about democracy and independance or to be in subjection to Brussels.
EU is a democratic organisation. To be banging on about Greece is not helpful or comparable (unless we vote to Leave, then we'll find ourselves in a similar situation.) Additionally we are and would not be in the eurozone. Greece is simply not comparable with UK.

The way Greece has been marginalised at the moment is an example of the union at work .........
Rubbish. Greece's woes are to do with the historical way they entered EU and the lack of governance over collection of taxes, and the refusal for government to evolve into a satisfactory way of governing.

Rubbish. Greece's woes are to do with the historical way they entered EU and the lack of governance over collection of taxes, and the refusal for government to evolve into a satisfactory way of governing.

But the EU approved Greece's entry to the EU, did they not think to check their books or did they just not care, suggesting that the EU broke its own rules...Perhaps they will break the rules over the entry of Turkey too.

To change the way that Greece runs its country and collect its taxes, then it would require the installation of an EU controlled government and the conversion of Greeks into Germans...Oh! seems the assimilation process is under way.

When I see the likes of Erwin (Martin) Schulz and his many friends looking down their noses at us as they do everything they can to further their cause.
Pure emotive reasoning, not rational comment.

When they can dictate how our vat system is run and the rate at which it is applied (as they will soon be doing with our tax system)
Pure fiction. Tax rates are decided by individual members. Look it up before making silly statements. Oops silly me, that's not how the Out-ers present their case.
When they can tells us who to trade with and at what price.
You are being utterly stupid now. They do not set prices of our goods.

When jobs can be lost in this country to another in the EU.
Totally irrespective of being a member or not. But it's far more likely if we Exit.

When jobs are lost in this country to migrants from another country.
Jobs are not lost to immigrants. Jobs are filled by migrants that indigenous people refuse. Also jobs are created by migrants.
Show some examples not make bland statements.
When they say we can't stop known criminals entering our country and murdering, raping and robbing people here (We had another EE on EE murder in our town last week. And a lady raped by two of them)
Oh here we go again. Indigenous people do not commit crimes, except they've just murdered a 64 year old Muslims by two brave young men. :rolleyes:
Not to mention the continual abuse that Muslim women have to face daily from brave young racists.

Then don't tell me there is any benefit to the *******s that is the EU.
Further emotive rubbish without any rationale behind it.

This is just another excuse to make racially prejudiced comments exploiting the Brexit discussion as an excuse.
But, I must admit you did throw in some stupid fallacious Brexit comments.:rolleyes:

Very productive to the discussion. :rolleyes:
Aah, of course, you don't do productive comments. :rolleyes:

EU is a democratic organisation. To be banging on about Greece is not helpful or comparable (unless we vote to Leave, then we'll find ourselves in a similar situation.) Additionally we are and would not be in the eurozone. Greece is simply not comparable with UK.

The EU is not democratic in any way shape or form. Greece is a member of the EU and is in the Eurozone. It will be a requirement of the EU that following an IN vote, that the UK will have to be fully integrated into the EU and will have to adopt the Euro.. This our future if we vote IN

Sponsored Links
Back