It's only a matter of time...

There you go again - just looking purely at the financial cost of EU membership and ignoring the dross we had to let in and the crime and strains on our education, health, housing and benefits systems not to mention the jobs they cost British workers by hot-bedding and undercutting wages especially in the building and hospitality industries. O course, the 'hospitality' and 'building' industry are whining - they've lost a good supply of cheap labour.
We let in hard working Europeans. Since then the vacuum has been filled by dross. Well done Brexit.(n)

Sponsored Links
ignoring the dross we had to let in and the crime and strains on our education, health, housing and benefits systems not to mention the jobs they cost British workers by hot-bedding and undercutting wages especially in the building and hospitality industries.
And all of that has changed since Brexit ?

Or our membership wasn't the fault or cause of it ?

There you go again - just looking purely at the financial cost of EU membership and ignoring the dross we had to let in and the crime and strains on our education, health, housing and benefits systems not to mention the jobs they cost British workers by hot-bedding and undercutting wages especially in the building and hospitality industries. O course, the 'hospitality' and 'building' industry are whining - they've lost a good supply of cheap labour.
What 'dross'?

But mottie has however put it in a nutshell...

The xenophobic/racist brexiteer mentality shown up for exactly what it is - totally ignorant and totally nasty!

Mottie can't actually admit to us what it knows is the truth, because it is too afraid to realise what it is - a traitor!

It can't tell us why the NHS is failing. It is of course because the care system has collapsed since our indigenous 'workers' haven't filled the gaps left by that 'dross' that decided to return to a more civilised EU.
Which of course causes bed blocking, and thus an overstretched health service.

It doesn't understand that that 'dross' brought with them skills that the indigenous lot didn't have or couldn't be bothered to learn...

And the fact that the indigenous lot won't go into the fields to pick the crops. Crops that are demanded by those who inhabit the supermarkets looking for the cheapest deals available...

But I have to admit that on one aspect I agree with the mottie...

It is not just about "looking purely at the financial cost of EU membership", which of course has been vastly damaging to the UK since Brexit...

It is the human cost whereby younger generations in the UK are going to be denied the advantages that mottie enjoyed...

And that is why the inevitable demise of the xenophobes/racists will prompt some politician to sniff the wind of change and (no doubt for personal reasons) jump on the rejoin the EU band wagon...

I hope mottie sticks around long enough to see the inevitable, but I have a feeling his bad karma might mean he misses the 'I told you so' moment :LOL:

Sponsored Links
It can't tell us why the NHS is failing. It is of course because the care system has collapsed since our indigenous 'workers' haven't filled the gaps left by that 'dross' that decided to return to a more civilised EU.

It doesn't understand that that 'dross' brought with them skills that the indigenous lot didn't have or couldn't be bothered to learn...
Cobblers.

Perhaps you can explain why those 'civilised' EU countries, especially in light of all the health care workers that have returned home are having just the same problems as the UK? They must be swimming in out of work health care workers by now if what you maintain has happened to them.

Linky!

Same with construction workers

Same with HGV Drivers

Same with Teachers

So come on you ****ing European expert, tell us all why, if all these EU workers have been forced out of the UK by Brexit and the 'nasty party' and gone home, why do they have the same shortages as us? They should have a glut of workers, not a shortage!

Last edited:
There are a few minor teething problems

It will all get sorted in due course

All the remoaners need to get a grip

Lucky the Ukraine is not full of the remoaner types

Or they would have all surrendered as soon as The Russians stepped over the border

Remoaners the twitchy bottom brigade concerned because they have had to pull there snouts and 2 front trotters out the trough :ROFLMAO:

There are a few minor teething problems

It will all get sorted in due course

All the remoaners need to get a grip

Lucky the Ukraine is not full of the remoaner types

Or they would have all surrendered as soon as The Russians stepped over the border

Remoaners the twitchy bottom brigade concerned because they have had to pull there snouts and 2 front trotters out the trough :ROFLMAO:
got some basic facts wrong though.

In fact, everything you said apart from it getting sorted in due course. Want to put a timescale on it ? Ten years? Fifty years ?

everything else you've put is wrong

What 'dross'?

But mottie has however put it in a nutshell...

The xenophobic/racist brexiteer mentality shown up for exactly what it is - totally ignorant and totally nasty!

Mottie can't actually admit to us what it knows is the truth, because it is too afraid to realise what it is - a traitor!

And the fact that the indigenous lot won't go into the fields to pick the crops. Crops that are demanded by those who inhabit the supermarkets looking for the cheapest deals available...

But I have to admit that on one aspect I agree with the mottie...

It is not just about "looking purely at the financial cost of EU membership", which of course has been vastly damaging to the UK since Brexit...

It is the human cost whereby younger generations in the UK are going to be denied the advantages that mottie enjoyed...

And that is why the inevitable demise of the xenophobes/racists will prompt some politician to sniff the wind of change and (no doubt for personal reasons) jump on the rejoin the EU band wagon...

I hope mottie sticks around long enough to see the inevitable, but I have a feeling his bad karma might mean he misses the 'I told you so' moment :LOL:
WOW, where did all that come from I wonder . . .

You are 'Ellal' of this forum & you don't even usually have this much command of the English language. Yet here you are expressing an opinion that encompasses not only politics, but economics, philosophy & psychology.

Are you sure your not a Brigade77 bot???

got some basic facts wrong though.

In fact, everything you said apart from it getting sorted in due course. Want to put a timescale on it ? Ten years? Fifty years ?

everything else you've put is wrong
Typical remoaner propaganda

I'm not surprised that the latest figures show a reduction in Germany's economy in the last quarter meaning they're certain to go into recession, but I'm intrigued as to why they're refusing to disclose their latest inflation figures.

Very odd.

Perhaps you can explain why those 'civilised' EU countries, especially in light of all the health care workers that have returned home are having just the same problems as the UK? They must be swimming in out of work health care workers by now if what you maintain has happened to them.
They are growing their economies, unlike the UK...

So maybe you could explain this as regards the UK economy?

"UK expected to be only major economy to shrink in 2023 - IMF"

As always you and rest of the brexiteer cult are in denial of the bleeding obvious!

The issue of Europe will never go away, as the decades of whinging from EU haters shows...

Interestingly as the ramifications of leaving the EU become obvious even to die hard brexiteers*, after a brief 'virus' hiatus the debates are starting up again in the media/around the country.

Politics move much faster now (how many useless PM's in the last few years?), so as the scorpions sang a 'wind of change' is coming...

There will be a sting in the tail before the end of this decade, as brexiteers continue to die off the tide will inevitably turn...

Voter Renewal rules ! (y)

*most will indeed die hard up!

So they’ll grow their economies while they have a shortage if labour in all sectors eh? Tell us how that works.
'if labour'?

You really are incredibly thick aren't you...

You've said that "They must be swimming in out of work health care workers by now"...

But when they grow their economies more investment is available to expand such services and thus employ more people...

The opposite of what is happening in the UK...

All very well for the government claiming 5,000 'new' beds will be provided, but they're of no use at all if there are no doctors/nurses to operate them :rolleyes:

Or fill the job vacancies problem in the overall care sector that creates the bed blockers that have caused much of the crisis in the NHS?

But maybe you could tell us how indigenous skilled health care workers can be trained at the drop of a hat?

Sponsored Links
Back