The Scottish

Sponsored Links
What is Nicola s stance on the caper with ref the Scottish football team ?

It's lost its meaning already...

I quote
It followed communication in recent days between the Scotland and England players. The Scotland captain Andrew Robertson is a Liverpool team-mate of England vice-captain Jordan Henderson and said that the team will now “kneel against ignorance” at Wembley as a symbol of solidarity.

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Does that mean that people who 'take the knee' can now say it is for any reason they like - should they be asked - as long as it looks like it is for the original reason?

it really is time to end the farce - but HOW? Who will dare say it?.

Does that mean that people who 'take the knee' can now say it is for any reason they like - should they be asked - as long as it looks like it is for the original reason?

I think viewing figures will be down. There's not a big interest my way. I hope they get booed every game. It'll be gone in time for the new season.

the Scots ??? :idea:

it would be foolish of you to try to guess the opinions of a dozen men you have never met.
are you going to?
You seem to do it often enough......
What about totally mis-interpreting another's opinion, and ascribing some perverted ulterior motive to their comment?
Which is much nearer to trolling then genuine discussion.

Oh
just seems contradict your comment with ref to grooming a pregnant woman
but hey ho

Means a lot to people who keep moaning about it - like yourself.

It's creating a mess. It's not the way to go in battling racism.

A bunch of Multi millionaire kids claiming they are kneeling against the ignorant that need educating.. they weren't alive when racism was really at the football. They haven't a clue ......

Sponsored Links
Back