The sheer ignorance of people continues to amaze me

Sponsored Links
In this woman's slight defence, there are some physiological differences between races, aren't there. For example, don't black people have slightly different Achilles Tendons that make them good at running but rubbish at swimming ?

Or am I talking nonsense ..... ??

EDIT: Ignore everything I just said. Apparently, according to http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/bawnews/swimmin427 , Black people are perfectly capable of swimming, they just can't be bothered.....

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
Well if she is fussy to where it comes from leave her to rot and die-----no someone will call me a racist.
trying to make an issue out of it again freddie? She was just making the point that she thought there was incompatibility and not being fussy, there are issues with certain blood groups with a proportion of the populace having sickle cell or such like so i beleive she was just being on the cautious side, once she was made aware by the doctors she agreed to go ahead, would you be willing to take an asian donors organs to save your life?

I only just came back to this thread Kendor and noticed you are off on one again, as regards that woman being fussy about sickle cell, if i remember correctly that disease only affects black people and Arabs with the exception of Greeks or Turks, but the Anglo-Saxon of us arent suseptable.

As regards your race stirring again, i think the woman is highly ungratefull and if she was a muslim i believe that even though they approve of organ transplants some are wary as to were it comes from ( funny if it was a Jew ) :LOL:

Hether i would have a transplant from a foreign person?-----i couldnt give a toss as to who gives it i am not racist only you and your friends keep telling me i am just because i dont agree with you
Race stirring? i asked the question of you as you were making the issue of it! You were trying to make more out of the story by saying she was being fussy about where it came from and not the real reason because of worry over compatibility. tell me where i was saying you were racist? i was merely finding out whether you would be prepared to accept an organ or not, nothing more, it seems you wish to try making out that i'm accusing you of racism?

when i mentioned sickle cell i did say or such like, asians are susceptible to diabetes and a few other ailments so it is not unreasonable for the recipient to be concerned after all there is concern with cross species diseases let alone race and the media has whipped up fear in people what with CJD etc.

You have said i am racist before not in this thread and all i said was that she is ungratefull and should rot.

As regards cjd, that is not some hysterical paper reporting, as in many countries when you emigrate you are tested for that and even me living in Ireland who has the odd mad cow disease am not allowed to give blood cause i was in Britain in the 1980's.

But in any case i should imagine the donor patient has all disease tests
did i ask for that retort in this thread? if we are bringing up old posts then we could have a field day with each other.

johnny_t said:
don't black people have slightly different Achilles Tendons that make them good at running but rubbish at swimming ?

I believe (but am willing to be proved otherwise) that with people originating from the African continent, their bones or bone structure is heavier. This explains why they are good at boxing and not at swimming. Even across Africa their are differences. A lot of people originating from East Africa are skinny and good at long distance running, while those originating from West Africa are of a bigger build and maybe better at muscular athletics like sprinting.

Sponsored Links
Back