The strangest of places

S

Shutpa

I'm not 'yellow' and once potted the 'pink' on a snooker table. My mates 'felt' 'green' with envy. Thank goodness I missed the 'brown'! Her husband turned up and I turned 'white'. He half-'butted' me after which I was a little 'black' and 'blue'. I needed a long rest after that.

To my knowledge, I've left one snooker term out and it's not that I was 'framed'. Guesses please.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Bolo, when you potted the pink, did it go in without touching the sides :confused:

Or did you rattle the jaws :cool:

I enjoyed that. Now let me see. What other strange places come to mind?

Park Drive ? I thought I was alone but I had a Strand with me . Then a representative of the Royal Mail asked me "Have you got a light ,Boy". I replied "Yes, I`ve a lucifer". But then I noticed his Zippo was undone :eek: :eek: :mad:.was the moment opportune , or importune :?:

Park Drive ? I thought I was alone but I had a Strand with me . Then a representative of the Royal Mail asked me "Have you got a light ,Boy". I replied "Yes, I`ve a lucifer". But then I noticed his Zippo was undone :eek: :eek: :mad:.was the moment opportune , or importune :?:

Then he rolled over and disappeared in a puff?

Sponsored Links
Back