The Weather

A single peak of intense days heat, on its own, has little bearing on climate change data
Tell that to the BBC then who are more than happy jump on random peaks recorded at an RAF base with acres of heatsink concrete and tarmac.
Callpture.JPG

Sponsored Links
Tell that to the BBC

The BBC, Sky news, ITN even the Wail like to report report breaking temperatures. Sometimes they might add a "hotter than Athens" or a "hotter than Ibiza".

Still absolutely fack all bearing on overall climate data.

Who does ?
Not me - I welcome then as they are all supposed to be scientist aren't they - probably climate scientist im sure there are plenty of jobs for that waiting for them.

By your sarcastic response, you don't welcome them.

Sponsored Links
What bit don't you understand ?
Still absolutely fack all bearing on overall climate data.
You are missing my point - I am talking about how the media report it. ---
No, this normal process, that would occur in an open, honest and free society doesn't seem to be possible. And so we have endless gaslighting instead. Which many of us see through and are not foold by. In fact, it absolutely undermines the alarmist narrative. It screams weakness, fear and dishonesty.
What they are doing with their doom laden reporting is turning most people off the whole subject. Maybe they have to lay it on thick for people here because in this country they have a hard sell trying to tell people the climate is warming.

We aren't producing anywhere near the same amounts of CO2 that volcanic activity did a few thousand years ago...

We certainly aren't going to reduce our CO2 emissions by building wind turbines and solar panels (which always have to be backed up by gas or coal power stations) or by increasing tax on people who need to use cars!
Err no:

CO2 from volcanoes may have produced a comparable amount on a geological timescale, but not in the last few thousand years. Over 100s thousands of years, we can see the highest point was 300ppm:
1714396835745.png

Renewables pay their carbon footprint back with a number of months after starting operation typically. This along with nuclear etc. are essential, to decarbonise the grid.

Err no:

CO2 from volcanoes may have produced a comparable amount on a geological timescale, but not in the last few thousand years. Over 100s thousands of years, we can see the highest point was 300ppm:

Renewables pay their carbon footprint back with a number of months after starting operation typically. This along with nuclear etc. are essential, to decarbonise the grid.

You can prove anything with facts.

The climate is always changing.

All the 5hit being sprayed in the sky won’t help! Oops I better not mention that.

faster than Younger Dryas event? I don't think so
That was not a truly global change (but nearly). The effect was less pronounced than what we are seeing.

And the CO2 change less than what we are seeing:
Carbon dioxide levels steadily increased over the course of the Younger Dryas, from circa 210 ppm at its start to circa 275 ppm at its termination.[/quote]

Sponsored Links
Back