the Who's Who of DIYnot...

well like most on here that like to issue threats or invitations... please pm me with your details and i will gladly meet up with you for a beer and discussion..... but like all.... have no bottle... that is not a threat by the way....

That's the most bizarre post i think i've seen on here since i joined :LOL:

and if it's not a threat, then what exactly are your intentions? ;) ;)
Geraint's grooming you imam :eek:

well at least you can spell my name...

Sponsored Links
well like most on here that like to issue threats or invitations... please pm me with your details and i will gladly meet up with you for a beer and discussion..... but like all.... have no bottle... that is not a threat by the way....

how is that a threat. please explain..... :rolleyes:

ok, so no threat... but what would we talk about Gezza, we have nothing in common!!! ;)

how is that a threat. please explain..... :rolleyes:

ok, so no threat... but what would we talk about Gezza, we have nothing in common!!! ;)
how do you know that that then...

my name is geraint. please do not insult me with nick names. i am not one of your children.... maybe you are right... thats why i am off now for dinner and you are looking at a screen chatting to your internet mate..

happy days....

Sponsored Links
well have a read through this for one example...
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=232282&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

You stick up for Joe and argue the t0ss with just about everything i posted. As well as numerous other of my posts you keep popping up on... it wasn't me stalking you !!!

my name is geraint. please do not insult me with nick names. i am not one of your children....

Again look at the above link... using your rules of nicknames being an insult... do you think calling me E.T. is reasonable (for the record it obviously doesn't bother me)

And you didn't answer my question.... what was your intention?

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=232282&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

You stick up for Joe and argue the t0ss with just about everything i posted. As well as numerous other of my posts you keep popping up on... it wasn't me stalking you !!!

my name is geraint. please do not insult me with nick names. i am not one of your children....

Again look at the above link... using your rules of nicknames being an insult... do you think calling me E.T. is reasonable (for the record it obviously doesn't bother me)

you are definately sad

try going to work... maybe you have someone in life that you work with. that are giving you grief. grow up...

and to say it again... you are a sad man....but hay.. there is always tomorrow....

you are definately sad

try going to work... maybe you have someone in life that you work with. that are giving you grief. grow up...

and to say it again... you are a sad man....but hay.. there is always tomorrow....

You're just weird !!! :rolleyes:

Another Troll ?

Or just another alias?

Puzzled by this statement;

my name is geraint. please do not insult me with nick names. i am not one of your children.... maybe you are right... thats why i am off now for dinner and you are looking at a screen chatting to your internet mate..

How does he read these posts? ESP? :confused:

Another Troll ?

Or just another alias?

Puzzled by this statement;

How does he read these posts? ESP? :confused:

i think you're right, I think it's a Joe90 alter ego...

:LOL: :LOL:

Poor of geraint - he chats at the screen while looking at it. He hasn't quite mastered the art of reading silently without moving his lips. Aw, bless

Must sit there a long time if he goe for dinner after 10.00pm!

What time does he have his tea? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back